Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Is he gay? I dont think so.... How u know?

Sara and shiloh are always together but like always with bryce and justin exactly like two couples so idk....

I remember Sara denying some time ago on her insta, she said that he was her gay non-gay bestfriend, and another time she said "bros before hos". So, he's definetly straight and only her friend (at least at the time, things may have changer now... or not.) Btw, Justin Is definetly straight, I remember he used to date emily didonato so that may be the scenario.

Justin isn't gay, but Bryce I am not sure, but I am 100% sure that he and sara aren't boyfriends. But they have the most amazing friendship honestly

They are just friends.

Sara & Bryce are neighbours.

Bryce lives with Justin.

Justin and Shlomit have known each other for years having been in the same Ralph Lauren rugby campaigns.

Shlomit and Sara are friends.

All are straight.

Sara and shiloh are always together but like always with bryce and justin exactly like two couples so idk....

I remember Sara denying some time ago on her insta, she said that he was her gay non-gay bestfriend, and another time she said "bros before hos". So, he's definetly straight and only her friend (at least at the time, things may have changer now... or not.) Btw, Justin Is definetly straight, I remember he used to date emily didonato so that may be the scenario.

Justin isn't gay, but Bryce I am not sure, but I am 100% sure that he and sara aren't boyfriends. But they have the most amazing friendship honestly

They are just friends.

Bryce lives with Justin.

Justin and Shlomit have known each other for years having been in the same Ralph Lauren rugby campaigns.

All are straight.

But boys and girls can't, won't be friends. Boys and girls together must be fucking, whenever you see a man and a woman together it means 100% they are dating ... IT'S A FACT!!!.

Seriously people this is 2014 let it go. Men and women are allowed to be just friends

They are just friends.

Bryce lives with Justin.

All are straight.

Oh well, that clear things up  :blueeyedbaby: