Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I think she is not totally in for VS yet. One of her makeup artists commented on her photo:

"Gorgeous darling , great to see you . Good luck tomorrow .cx"

So I think she might be doing callbacks today. My fingers are crossed for her!!

Most likely because she is not allow too. Some girls mentioned they got 'great news' which is probably VS but it could be anything. I do think Sara made it though, pretty sure she did.

The only model who does not have a VS contract and was confirmed is Barbara Fialho but she was the fit model so that was to be expected. Lais & Elsa both have some kind of VS contract so they were in already.

Most likely because she is not allow too. Some girls mentioned they got 'great news' which is probably VS but it could be anything. I do think Sara made it though, pretty sure she did.

The only model who does not have a VS contract and was confirmed is Barbara Fialho but she was the fit model so that was to be expected. Lais & Elsa both have some kind of VS contract so they were in already.

I am so confused by "the fit model", like there is only one of them? I mean Barbara Fialho is very fit, but she is hardly the only one that is fit. I agree being fit is probably a big thing in a models favor if they are trying to get cast, but I can't see that being the only reason for a model making it, because most girls in the show are pretty fit in general.

I am so confused by "the fit model", like there is only one of them? I mean Barbara Fialho is very fit, but she is hardly the only one that is fit. I agree being fit is probably a big thing in a models favor if they are trying to get cast, but I can't see that being the only reason for a model making it, because most girls in the show are pretty fit in general.

It means, as far as I understand, that she is the one model selected to work with the fashion show designers all year to try on all the costumes for the next year's show. The VS designers come up with costumes, have them made, and then put them on a model--this year, that model was Barbara Fialho--very far in advance so they can see how an outfit looks on an actual model. I believe she has been trying things on since June so the fashion show people can see how their sketches come to life. I hope that makes sense :) someone please correct me if there is more to add! 

It means, as far as I understand, that she is the one model selected to work with the fashion show designers all year to try on all the costumes for the next year's show. The VS designers come up with costumes, have them made, and then put them on a model--this year, that model was Barbara Fialho--very far in advance so they can see how an outfit looks on an actual model. I believe she has been trying things on since June so the fashion show people can see how their sketches come to life. I hope that makes sense :) someone please correct me if there is more to add!

Sara and Shanina still work out together, I don't know if this means something but maybe they both know that they got casted and still need to work out fir the show.. I saw that they were both working out last night on their PT insta

Sara and Shanina still work out together, I don't know if this means something but maybe they both know that they got casted and still need to work out fir the show.. I saw that they were both working out last night on their PT insta

and don't forget that last night lais say that gonna see sara this  week , lais gonna be at vs fashion soo..

and don't forget that last night lais say that gonna see sara this  week , lais gonna be at vs fashion soo..

exactly!! I hope they were talking about the VS Fittings :D