Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I don't know why she should be. 

yeah, the outfit was not the  best for her frame. but I have nothing to point in the punk one and she did open the segment. 

Elsa opened the show last years wearing a friking dragon. 

come on now. 

most outfits suck. I hope she doesn't get the victim mentality. she must do what all winners do. take what life gives them and make it work. 

I believe she has. 

the winter tale outfit looked fine without the neck thing. 

Sl0_e6SnSMOCrQjw_KP8Sg.png

I don't know how to quote from other threads so

9ArsD8rJR2_ZgUReH45f-w.png

I agree. 

Most of us, HATE the outfit. 

But I am sure, someone, out there, really like that one. 

And I STRONGLY dislike the "poor Sara" attitude. That's not how I face life and I would hate to see Sara doing it as well.Life sucks at times and is extremely unfair, but we make do. And real stars turn bad things into amazing ones. 

My opinion, anyway. 

Everyone's entitled to their own and their own way to look at things. 

she looks really good here. 

I like how she is being highlighted by Elle and vogue. 

Again, it doesn't matter the situation. it's what you make of it. 

She doesn't strike me as victim. Look at the lui situation, she took the power and took it from them. she owned it.

Look at the girl that fell. 

She could sulk, or laugh it off and take all the attention she will get from that. 

Ok. 

so, some people are claiming Sara might be pregnant. D0E40F2F-7581-46D4-AA16-87E4E2E40881.jpeg.8cbec8c37bbb28e04400005e54f6470a.jpeg

this is not a fat belly. 

it can be just swollen or a bad angle. or they caught her exhaling. 

I just can't see her getting pregnant now. 

she will not get pregnant by accident and I don't think she will do it now while she's still raising, still not married or that long with Oliver. ( although they do look like they're solid)

Plus a baby doesn't "hold on " any man nowadays and sara doesn't need a man, she can stand on her own 2 feet. 

All this makes me believe she isn't. 

Any way, I am sure the Portuguese press will take this and run with it and she, as always, will comment something 

As Sara's fan she  is the morst important one for me and I'm super dissapointed.
I should be happy she finally open the segment but come on she deserve it so this should not be a suprise but they gave her such a shitty outfit for the opening ?!

The punked one is even ok but the one from WT ? I feel so sorry for her. Especially becasue I know she has an anxiety problem and having something on her neck can be very unconftable and she looked very uncoftable. I don't think she's pregnant but she looks like that on this pictures. What is more she doesn't look happy on the pictures maybe because of the outfits or any other reason.The make up really did not gives her any favour. She looked sick. I think the red lipstic on the runway would make her to stand out more I'm really angry at VS right now.  Especially compering that Jo is working for VS for much less time  and she gets  opening twice in a row with great outfits  and wings;/

I won't lie, I love the show but Sara was the one I was hopping to see shine (like last year). It's underwelming and tbh I think she feels the same, given her expression in the pics. Although the show overall seems very good (Romee, Taylor, Elsa, Lais all look beautiful), I'm a little disappointed for my girl

4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I won't lie, I love the show but Sara was the one I was hopping to see shine (like last year). It's underwelming and tbh I think she feels the same, given her expression in the pics. Although the show overall seems very good (Romee, Taylor, Elsa, Lais all look beautiful), I'm a little disappointed for my girl

Scarlet I can feel you, I think the same :sad: . I cannot even be happy that she opened the segment because of that horrible outfit.

I also feel so sorry for her becasue i think that this outfit on her neck gaves her anxiety :sad: That's why she looked uncomfortable with that  :sad:

she tried the outfit before. 

she could have refuse it. 

there's pictures of her smiling. 

Just wait for the motion. 

let's not rush into anything, unless Sara, herself, says something. 

Imagine if she LOVED the damn outfit. ( clearly someone thought that was A-MAZING to open a segment)

Imagine she is super happy and proud, just tired and jet lagged. 

And all she reads is how everyone is hating and she was the worst angel, the worst outfit.

THAT will bring her down. 

people get lousy outfits now and then. part of the show. 

people carry on and move on.