Bellazon

Jose Mourinho
Thumbnail

madristar

• 4 weeks later...
OMG!! looka like a vampire when he was young

I guess you wanted to say that he was amazing sexy. And that heis still very handsome. Right?

post-34297-0-1446123963-13141_thumb.jpgjuryjrtjr.th.jpgpost-34297-0-1446123963-21961_thumb.jpgimage1218548.th.jpg312010.th.jpg

post-34297-0-1446123963-24009_thumb.jpg201031.th.jpgpost-34297-0-1446123963-33648_thumb.jpgpost-34297-0-1446123963-40336_thumb.jpgpost-34297-0-1446123963-57688_thumb.jpg

post-34297-0-1446123963-63014_thumb.jpg67637901.th.jpg85648229.th.jpgpost-34297-0-1446123963-69623_thumb.jpg

ya,vampires can be sexy...TWILIGHT...haha...but i prefer him now...he's still handsome!!

Mourinho calls Juventus for Amauri

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has revealed his interest in Juventus ace Amauri after asking how much the striker would cost.

According to Il Corriere dello Sport, the Portuguese made contact with the Italian club's chiefs to register his interest in the Brazilian hitman, who impressed during pre-season training before netting a brace in his side's 2-0 win over Shamrock Rovers in the Europa League.

Despite the interest from Madrid, the Turin club have insisted they are relying on Amauri's services next season.

However, a mega offer, equivalent to the €22 million Juventus paid for the striker in 2008, could prove too tempting for the Old Lady.

Meanwhile, Amauri's focus is on scoring goals for his team.

"I am happy to have scored and I am working to reach my best form and score plenty," he told Tuttosport.

"It's important to stay fit, and take advantage from the assists I receive in matches."

Mourinho: Carvalho one of the best!

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has showered high praise on Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho.

Carvalho had earlier made plain his intentions to leave Stamford Bridge in order to play for Mourinho - even going so far as to say that he would swin to Real Madrid, if that is what it took to get a transfer.

Now, Mourinho has reciprocated Carvalho's compliments by telling AS: "I have always said Carvalho is one of the best central defenders in the world. He is in his moment of maturity. We will see if he comes."

The Special One's comments are bound to further fuel speculation that he is set to team-up once again with the defender who played for seven years under him - from Porto to Chelsea.

At the same time Mourinho also admitted that Real would not be going after Benfica defender David Luiz - given the high costs.

"I like him a lot, but he will not come to Madrid this year," he said.

"It's very difficult for him to leave his club and I am not thinking of him this year. There were a few contacts, but the price was prohibitive. After what Madrid invested last summer, we cannot spend as much this year."

Despite Luiz being ruled out, Mourinho has a formidable squad at his disposal. If the Portuguese can help his players gel together, they will give Barcelona a right run for their money in the upcoming season.

Mourinho plotting Carvalho reunion

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is reportedly keen on signing Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho, according to The Mirror.

The Portuguese defender, who was with Mourinho at Porto, followed the Special One to Chelsea in 2004 for a fee of £19.85 million and has since made over 200 appearance at Stamford Bridge.

However, the 32-year-old has found himself falling down the pecking order at the club as Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti prefers John Terry and Alex at heart of his defence.

This has prompted Carvalho to rethink his future at Stamford Bridge with Inter Milan being mooted as one of his potential destinations.

Now The Mirror has reported that Mourinho is engineering a reunion with his former player at the Bernabeu as he seeks to solve his side's frailties before the new season.

Chelsea are believed to be willing to listen to offers in the region of £5 million.