Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

17 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I hope she tells us the publication so I could we could send angry social media messages to the douche-cano's accounts :nicole:

Nina looks great and has an amazing body! :thumbs_up: So many women wish they could look as good as her (myself included) :yes:

Agree! Nina is stunning. How rude of them!!

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

ugh the photographer at least should show the pictures

54 minutes ago, MarVS said:

amar daved the photographer pretty sure had nothing to do with the stupid decisions of Venice magazine . just like David Bellemere had nothing to do with the decisions of Sara sampaio problem with Lui magazine

The photographer had nothing to do with why they rejected her. It is all on Venice Magazine. I don't think he could show all the photos from the editorial yet b/c I am pretty sure he has an agreement with Venice that he can't release them until a certain amount of time has passed or until they signed off after a period of time.

25 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

The photographer had nothing to do with why they rejected her. It is all on Venice Magazine. I don't think he could show all the photos from the editorial yet b/c I am pretty sure he has an agreement with Venice that he can't release them until a certain amount of time has passed or until they signed off after a period of time.

yes true