Bellazon

Being kicked off the whole internet when I click on one page!

TheBaronOfFratton

I'm having a very specific problem here... Whenever I click on the latest page of Behati Prinsloo's thread (page 89 as of now) I get a momentary pause and then my browser quits.

It only appears to be this one page! :wacko: I can access the rest of her thread (and any other I so wish), but given my propensity to visit there especially it's a fairly major issue for me!!! <_<

I have asked a fellow member to try it too, and they have had no problem. And I know it can't be anything to do with signatures/avatars of the two members who have posted on that page (Opaline and iceeagel) as I can see those when I load the page before.

I'm using Safari - I can access the page OK with FireFox, but I don't use FireFox. I use Safari. But for some reason this page and Safari are totally incompatible.

Any information gratefully received. I'm on this thread a lot, you might know(!) - so I could do with this being fixed.

Thanks in advance... :flower:

Are you on mac Baron? Cuz i had that problem once turned out to be something to do with my cookies, As soon as i removed them it seemed to be alright. Altho i have to say i've never had it on one specific page
^Yes, I am on a Mac. I'll give that a try, ché. But yes - one page! - it does seem very specific... :unsure:

phenobarbie sent me some images Opaline posted on this page - and when I try to open these my 'Preview' function quits too! I guess the problem must be these images, they don't seem to like Macs anyway... :pinch: Anyone else?

Is there anyway of sorting this as I can't post on this thread as things stand? I will write to Opaline too.

I am more of a PC repair person but I was going to suggest to make sure safari is updated as well. I found issues with PC s opening sites that are more updated than the browser. I hope you fix the error Baron.

If not I am sure there are plenty of people willing to show you what you might miss on the page. :)

Funnily enough, iceeagel, Safari was updated today - but I've still got the problem (that was before and after the 'software update' - so I know it's not that). When I click on your second link there the same thing happens - I get kicked off of the internet!

And the thing is azgirl, it's not just that I can't see the pictures, it's that I can't post on there either. As when I reply the offending post appears below it (as in "Last 10 posts [in reverse order]") and... Well, you know by now what happens... :banghead:

So Behati's off-limits to me for the time being. :no:

Sounds like a safari issue since the rest of the fourm is ok for him. So probabaly nothing we can do *sigh*

So what are some realistic suggestions you have regarding this issue? *smile*

^Time has moved on - and the thread has progressed to page 90; plus over 10 replies have transpired (admittedly with a Pretty/pheno push :whistle: ) so the current issue is resolved.

Would be interested to know what the progeny of this was though? Because, as was rightly pointed out, the rest of the forum was OK. :blink:

Thanks for looking into it though - and I shall be back if it deigns to reappear...