Bellazon

Camille Rowe
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

she actually look as Britney in the 2000s haha  By the way have you guys seen the video she made for vogue ? i died ! So funny! Don't know if i like this one more or the "how to speak french video". She is really good in acting . And i like how she does accents  and she does a good  american accent  kind of dumb girl accent LOL If you hear her speaking normal ( as in the forever 21 interview) she got a totally different voicesin american ! In some french interview she said that when in usa they tell her to speak with a french accent wich i think she did for a old vogue video. So even if i liked a lot this video , i would like more to hear more of  her normale voice :(

i found another interview   ,source here ...>   http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/esitlik-ozgurluk-cekicilik-30326076  translate with google..There are pictures from Calzedonia but i think they were already post all :)

What do I need to do to have such a physical?
- Of course, the issue of construction but must act. I walk an hour every day absolute. I am trying to surf the occasion. I also do yoga. I drink plenty of water and I am careful in my sleep. Maybe it sounds cliche, but it's sure it works.

Your mother is American, a dancer has performed at Le Lido, a French chef in your father. How to keep up in such a family? A bohemian childhood comes to mind ...

- I have not had a very eccentric childhood. I grew up in America and in France, I put myself in parts of two different cultures. Which is more dominant of the two different origins? - Estimation to power ... In fact we can say that both of them at the same level. But when it comes to holiday I can say I am quite French.

The thing that separates you from the other angels' of French sexiness' is said to be ...

- An 'I do not know if the weather's nationality. Beautiful person's inner world and the biggest secret of being strong. Always be primarily positive. People are able to continue its positive may be better to be in life. This is of course positive and nice to spend time with people and energy that goes to work.

Then work with positive people ... Three years ago Robert Pattinson Dior campaign has taken place, kissed role required. Pattinson's "I realized I wanted to get him kissing a French girlfriend," he said ...

- On the set, we get along very well, right. We laugh at the rumors out of it.

If you were a bit hackneyed question, but to define yourself in three words what would they have?

- Instagram actually wrote my bio: "Liberte, Egalite, sensualité '. That freedom, equality and charm ... I think as it exits with this concept could be happier and live in a nice way.

Recently holiday, we said, then let's your favorite holiday route ...

- I'm going to Hawaii or Costa Rica for surfing. But I can not afford any vacation, the smallest opportunity first came to my mind immediately make a getaway .... 

This season 'If I do not get' also tracks what?
- My style 'hippie street' so I love sports and bohemian clothes. So 501 Levi's jeans and a T-shirt enough to make me feel sexy.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Nice find Glitter its weird their Insta posted a pic of Camille on it like 3 months ago and just a few hours ago starting adding content to the L'officiel Saint Barth website, they also haven't promoted the Saint Barth site or social media at all.

^ Nice find Glitter its weird their Insta posted a pic of Camille on it like 3 months ago and just a few hours ago starting adding content to the L'officiel Saint Barth website, they also haven't promoted the Saint Barth site or social media at all.

i noticed that too ..they are having problems i think with the stuff..maybe they are too busy now since i saw that many people who worked on this cover with Camille are the same that has worked on the  Jalouse magazine .

Another picture from the same night that the one i posted earlier

efMiCM9u.jpg

and by the way can we take a moment to apprecciate all the Camille's  karaoke videos ? hahaha 

And i found new pictures here but don't know how to take them without the written :(

https://bfa.com/photos/search/%7B%22event_id%22%3A%2214123%22%2C%22people_ids%22%3A[%2221169%22]%7D

http://www.patrickmcmullan.com/site/search.aspx?t=person&s=Camille%20rowe