Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

29 minutes ago, ribeiro said:

I respect her so much for doing the vlogs! I know it might just be a way to offload/personalise with fans but at the same time it's not a bad strategy to raise her profile and that's not a bad idea right now... ;)

It was a very smart move and she is the first Angel doing it.

Guess if it was a Lawrence advice... in one of the vlogs, she said that he worked in a communication agency in Holland before start working full time with her...

Just now, fashionlover16 said:

It was a very smart move and she is the first Angel doing it.

Guess if it was a Lawrence advice... in one of the vlogs, she said that he worked in a communication agency in Holland before start working full time with her...

I didn't realise that!! Dammnnn I think Lawrence did give a bit of advice there then! (And I absoloutely love it!) 
Just quietly everyone talks about which VS Angels "works the hardest" but the reality as I see it is doing things like Vlogs, events, parties and maintaining an immaculate instagram is part and parcel of that work these days. Vs needs profile and things like this achieve it... 
(I hope she gets famous hahhh!)

12 minutes ago, ribeiro said:

I didn't realise that!! Dammnnn I think Lawrence did give a bit of advice there then! (And I absoloutely love it!) 
Just quietly everyone talks about which VS Angels "works the hardest" but the reality as I see it is doing things like Vlogs, events, parties and maintaining an immaculate instagram is part and parcel of that work these days. Vs needs profile and things like this achieve it... 
(I hope she gets famous hahhh!)

I wonder if it's Lawrence that edits the vlogs.

In this case, he's really good at it! They're not too long or boring and you always want to see more!

Just now, fashionlover16 said:

I wonder if it's Lawrence that edits the vlogs.

In this case, he's really good at it! They're not too long or boring and you always want to see more!

I now have a small head canon of them being a secretly super ambitious power couple house of cards style haha

21 minutes ago, ribeiro said:

I now have a small head canon of them being a secretly super ambitious power couple house of cards style haha

In the last vlog they say they want to found a company but it's too early.

I think they're super concentrated in boosting Romee's career and it's the smartest thing to do: drop it like it's hot!

1 hour ago, ribeiro said:

I respect her so much for doing the vlogs! I know it might just be a way to offload/personalise with fans but at the same time it's not a bad strategy to raise her profile and that's not a bad idea right now... ;)

Ill admit, i did try the overnight breakfast she had in the latest vlog. Hate protein powder but ill drown it in almonds. 

They are kindddd of like us.