Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

49 minutes ago, Schemer said:

No one is forcing you to look.

No one forces posted such useless pictures at page length. Topic indicates new message so I click on it and I come across this pollution, despite myself. I would like to have an indication "polluting display without any interest" but it does not exist, alas, not.

On 16. heinäkuuta 2020 at 5:02 PM, pinguoin said:

The visual pollution caused by this kind of useless photos, a plague of our time:girlbanghead:

You have a point here. Celebrities walking their dogs casually on the streets hardly ever lead to great photos and oftentimes the result is multiple almost identical dull photos where one leg has moved a few inches. Most of the time I find this kind of photos uninteresting and at best I might save 10 % of them in my harddrive. Personally I hardly ever post this kind of photosets and if I do, it's a selection of the best pictures I feel are worthy of being posted. That said, everyone are free to post whatever they want as long as board rules are obeyed and it's not my business to tell others what they can or can't post. Just know that you are not alone with your opinion.

On 7/20/2020 at 12:01 PM, worshipper pa said:

You have a point here. Celebrities walking their dogs casually on the streets hardly ever lead to great photos and oftentimes the result is multiple almost identical dull photos where one leg has moved a few inches. Most of the time I find this kind of photos uninteresting and at best I might save 10 % of them in my harddrive. Personally I hardly ever post this kind of photosets and if I do, it's a selection of the best pictures I feel are worthy of being posted. That said, everyone are free to post whatever they want as long as board rules are obeyed and it's not my business to tell others what they can or can't post. Just know that you are not alone with your opinion.

Here's a thought. How about if we message you our photos before we add them.  That way you can pick out the 10% that are worthwhile to you and we can skip the rest. Win win. :thumbs_up:

7 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

Here's a thought. How about if we message you our photos before we add them.  That way you can pick out the 10% that are worthwhile to you and we can skip the rest. Win win. :thumbs_up:

Sorry if I offended you in any way.