Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

Funky looking tan + lipstick combination aside, its interesting how tame she is in these shoots compared to her other shoots. Most of her shoots feature and pretty much flaunt her raw sexuality, as if inviting you into her space, or saying "I'm gonna enter your space"...the SI ones are more like "hi, I'm posing for a photo :)"

I didn't enjoy her in these, but the bodypaint ones would make anyone drool a lake...even by model standards those proportions she has are ungodly. 

P.S. I love that they blurred her cameltoe in her bodypaint video, not nearly enough paint!

I have never ever seen Em look like she was caught in a near-fatal bronzer explosion before now, in fact I love that she tends to stay away from tanning. Whoever did her makeup needs to be flogged. :I

Her makeup in the body painting photos is much better and um yes, her body makes me wanna cry and start singing gospel hymns at the top of my lungs. 

I don't think she's tanned at all, that's just an effect of lighting, reflectors, strobes, gobos and makeup and no telling what they do to these images in post production. The image of her in front of the door looks pretty natural, that's just different lighting. The image of her standing in the water looking over her shoulder, it's plain to see that one of the grips is bouncing light into her with a gold reflector, or they hit her with a strobe with a warming filter on it, hence the bronze appearance. I agree, they way overdid her makeup to the point that she looks plastic in some shots and others she appears to have been slapped around a bit before they started shooting. All of the models seem to be lacking in energy, not just Em. Amazing how they can take a perfectly natural looking woman and make her look artificial – idiots. Oh well, she still looks great and she's kicking butt in the voting – go Em!

Holy moly. I almost voted for Sara in the ROTY because I really feel her shots were better, but seeing her like this makes me realize I'm still in love. So beautiful. Her skin is utterly perfect and her body is just in a whole other playing field. 

I still don't feel like Em is a great "fit" for SI but now I want to see her in the magazine at least one more time, just so we can get an actually stellar shoot out of it. If she looks better just standing around in an unretouched, high-res photo, there's no reason they couldn't have nailed it with a professional shoot....

Cocktail party with the gorgeous @si_swimsuit girls @emrata @gigihadid @emilydidonato1 @bregjeheinenn @sarasampaio ❤ #siswim #siswim50 #whereiswim @mj_day @ja_neyney @darciebaum

post-11622-0-1446097209-56631_thumb.jpg

Double Emily @si_swimsuit @emrata ❤ #Miami

post-11622-0-1446097209-5878_thumb.jpg

She won me over. Gorgeous :heart: