Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

Noah is in the Money guys list on models.com

4) Noah Mills

As one of the most consistently booked men Noah Mills holds the record for repeat performances. As a standard in ads for Michael Kors and Dolce & Gabbana, Mills' face is familiar to anyone who loves fashion. With his newfound success in films like Sex and the City 2, Noah is on the path towards becoming a household name, in and out of the fashion world.

AND WHAT'S HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT? PLEASE POST HIS LINK

it says : "THIS IS THE REAL NOAH,BELIEVE ME" it means "I AM AND IM NOT THE REAL NOAH,BELIEVE ME"

guys get real!just because he stole a few pics from his facebook or elsewhere,it doesnt mean its him!

read this:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2242741

and then read the first tweet wchish says: "Noah_live Noah Mills

started this account to get the fake ones down ! 13 Jul "

see the dates???? FAKE!

it says : "THIS IS THE REAL NOAH,BELIEVE ME" it means "I AM BRAINLESS A-HOLE AND IM NOT THE REAL NOAH,BELIEVE ME"

guys get real!just because he stole a few pics from his facebook or elsewhere,it doesnt mean its him!

read this:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2242741

and then read the first tweet wchish says: "Noah_live Noah Mills

started this account to get the fake ones down ! 13 Jul "

see the dates???? FAKE!

Sorry ,friend,BUT IT'S THE REAL ACCOUNT OF NOAH MILLS on Twitter,Noah_live.All people that have access to Facebook account of real Noah Mills know that.He had created this account like HALFWAY,and now is Noah_live. Because of this u see july,13.He had created this account because of the fake. People are being deceived by the fake.Thousands. <_< And they are not believing in real Noah. :o This is the simple and unbelievable truth of the matter. :)

Yeah tell it to the others (thousands) who DONT have that access and DONT know that.Sure they'll not know what to believe...! <_<

I understand you perfectly. But I believe people who know the truth must help others to know too, do you agree? Perhaps Noah should use more often his Twitter account , I think this would be the best way for people to know the truth. ;)