Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

cuz i was the first who got it from vimeo and uploaded it in youtube and i got message from Calzedonia's department saying that the video wasnt supposed to be out untill spring 2011!so i removed it!

but apparently someone else uploaded it in youtube too.but i bet it will be removed soon.

Hello to everyone

I have a question for you, i find this two new photos of the MET Gala in New York City and the problem is that: for view the photo in bigger size you need to register in this site and for me is impossibile, and then i ask to you if for you are a member or is possible to register and then upload here or in Natasha's thread :drool:

In that site are so many photos that i never see in other site, really.

Noah Mills and Natasha Poly are my favourite models, and i will be happy if in a future they will work toghether or better if they will be a couple, the most beautiful men and woman :drool:

And other thing, about Noah in Milan Fashion Week, yeah i think that this time he will walk as a Dolce & Gabbana Exclusive, last season he skips for the film and other project but this time he probably walks

HERE THE PHOTOS, THE SITE IS FILMMAGIC.COM

:wave:

post-40237-1294316362_thumb.jpg

post-40237-1294316371_thumb.jpg

No, if you look good, you see that are different, i know that i'm crazy but i want this photos :drool:

Natasha in the 1st photo smile and in the HQ photos not so much, so are different :wave:

I see the difference and I know there are a lot more unseen Noah pics on filmmagic... tried everything to get them but it just seems impossible :(