Bellazon

David Beckham
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Says Becks: “I’m the prince, and I’m sort of slaying a dragon, which is something I’ve never done before, obviously. When I was called about it and asked to do it, I was very honored and really looking forward to it, especially with Annie doing the pictures… The role’s reversed now. It’s my sons that love the Disney characters and, you know, it’s a big part of their lives; a big part of many children’s lives around the world.”

Says Leibovitz : “It seemed perfect for David Beckham, who is a very masculine hero. Saving Sleeping Beauty came natural to him. He’s a determined actor, and he became the Prince when he got on that white horse. He was serious about it. My daughter Sarah wanted to know where the dragon was, and I told her that I had left it out of the frame on purpose. I left figures like that up to the viewer’s imagination.”

HQ:

post-5280-1169954436_thumb.jpg

BECKHAM MISSES OUT AGAIN

David Beckham has again been left out of the Real Madrid squad for Sunday's Primera Liga fixture with Levante.

This will be the sixth successive match that Beckham has missed since revealing last month that he will be leaving the Spanish giants in the summer to join the Los Angeles Galaxy in Major League Soccer.

Following that announcement, Madrid coach Fabio Capello declared that Beckham would not play for the club again, but the Italian has since softened that stance and suggested the 31-year-old could still earn a recall.

Beckham was unavailable for consideration for last weekend's game at Villarreal, which Madrid lost 1-0, as he was struggling with an injury that forced him to miss training.

Capello said at the time that he could not pick players who were not fully fit, but hinted that Beckham could return to the squad in the future if he showed a good attitude and impressed on the training ground.

However, despite Beckham returning to training this week, Capello has decided against recalling the midfielder for the Levante match.

No Real return for Beckham

Fabio Capello has again left David Beckham out of his Real Madrid squad to face Levante.

Beckham has not featured for the Spanish giants since it was announced he will be joining Major League Soccer side LA Galaxy in the summer.

Capello later declared that the former England captain would not play for Real again, although the Italian has since backtracked on that statement.

Beckham missed last weekend's game against Villarreal after an ankle injury forced him to sit out training in the build up to the game.

The ex-Manchester United man was fit enough to resume training this week, but has not been recalled to the Real squad.

Sunday's home fixture against Levante will be the sixth successive Real game that Beckham has not been involved in.