Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

Sorry, but she is ugly compared to Adriana, Miranda ...

have you seen Miranda when she won the Dolly competition she was pretty ugly. Kendall is so much prettier to me. Adri face was so round and chubby when she was Kendall's age. you probably think she is ugly cuz she doesn't have blue/green eyes, I might be wrong. I rather look like Kendall instead of Dri or Randa any day, her face is so much prettier and her smile is a lot more beautiful too. this is just my opinion based on beauty. What it is that you don't like about her?

that is just your opinion and your taste of beauty if you really find Dri and Randa prettier and I can respect that cuz beauty is on the of beholder.

I just believe you have bad taste on beauty.

I think she gets many hate cuz her sister had to be Kim Kardashian.

Yes, Kendall does have a leg up in the business because of her family, but I would hope whether people want to use her or not will be based on her modeling. Not that she is related to the Kardashian's.

Kendall is very pretty and she does have a modelesque body. I don't know about high fashion, but I can see her doing commercial work.

I don't think she'd be the next kate moss or anything (I mean if her modeling career had no involvement with her famous fam) but she could get get a lucrative deal with a brand like H&M or Forever 21...she does have very pretty features, and the body is natural. Will be interesting in time to come weather or not she'll really prove it!

I don't think she'd be the next kate moss or anything (I mean if her modeling career had no involvement with her famous fam) but she could get get a lucrative deal with a brand like H&M or Forever 21...she does have very pretty features, and the body is natural. Will be interesting in time to come weather or not she'll really prove it!

I can definitely see her in that kinda market too, agree!

She is very beautiful and she has a classic beuaty that was more common during the 60s and 70s. It's rare to see girls that look like her today. She reminds me of a young Angie Harmon and Ali MacGraw.

I think some people give her a bad rep and its not fair because she is a Kardashian sister but I feel she's more than that. She's a natural model and if she wasn't connected to the Kardashians she would be more loved. I think her sister Kylie is getting more beautiful with age also.