Bellazon

Jamie Dornan
Thumbnail

lovingmodels

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jamie Dornan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jamie Dornan is a Northern Irish supermodel, musician, and film actor.

In 2006 he appeared in the Sofia Coppola film, Marie-Antoinette. He also performs in the folk band Sons of Jim. He has modeled for Calvin Klein, Dior and Armani. And he's HOT!!!!

Contents

[hide]

Early life & modeling career

Dornan was born in Belfast in 1982. His father, Jim Dornan, is a prominent Northern Ireland obstetrician. He attended Methodist College Belfast, where he first met David Alexander, his songwriting partner in Sons of Jim.

He later attended university but dropped out to pursue a modeling career instead when he was approached by the Select agency. Successful campaigns in Britain and the United States followed. He has made appearances in GQ and Attitude magazines.

Acting

On the set of the Asprey photoshoot he met English actress Keira Knightley, who introduced him to her agent at PFD. Dornan has since appeared in the Sofia Coppola film, Marie Antoinette playing the Swedish aristocrat Axel von Fersen. He co-stars with Kirsten Dunst, Jason Schwartzman, Steve Coogan and Shirley Henderson.

Sons of Jim

Sons of Jim are a two-piece Irish folk outfit. His fellow musician is David Alexander, an old friend who was in the year below him at school. Sons of Jim have released two singles so far: "Fairytale" and "My Burning Sun".

jamiedorman2av0.jpg

Trivia

* Sons of Jim are so named because both Jamie's and David's fathers are called Jim.

* Their own record label, Doorstep Records, is named after a sandwich shop in Belfast.

* He wrote the Sons of Jim song, "Only on the Outside" about his relationship and subsequent break-up with Keira Knightley.

* Sons of Jim supported Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall on tour.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

omg hot!! :drool: thanks!! :wub:

hahaha ishabella.. keira's with this other guy, last i saw he had long hair. i dunno who he is though, but he's not too bad either. though of course if i were her i'd go for jamie anytime :wub:

hahaha ishabella.. keira's with this other guy, last i saw he had long hair. i dunno who he is though, but he's not too bad either. though of course if i were her i'd go for jamie anytime :wub:

keira's current boyfriends called rupert friend. they appear here in the uk mags and newspapers alot. they appeared in pride and predujice together :)

keira's current boyfriends called rupert friend. they appear here in the uk mags and newspapers alot. they appeared in pride and predujice together :)

yeah! i remember him in that movie, he was mr.bingley (i think). he's cute!

sorry my lack of information... but keira dated jamie??

yeah! i remember him in that movie, he was mr.bingley (i think). he's cute!

sorry my lack of information... but keira dated jamie??

He (Rupert) is a good-looking guy too, but Jamie is just breathtaking.

I'm sure they must have had their reasons, but bad, bad trade. Hide the rum from her !!! :laugh:

(Anyway, so, I heard Jamie is supposed to work with Gisele soon, can anyone confirm this? That'd be awesome if true, and I can't wait to see those pics)