Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ I think Lindsay's outfit it actually supposed to a snowflake. Based on the head piece and the shoulders.

They could be referring to Dri & Behati's outfits for British Invasion in the article though, because that outfit from Dri has pearls too and that's where Behati will be the 'kinky Beefeater'. 

Anyway, if that's true Adriana it's either opening Snow Angels or closing the show with that oufit which means that Alessandra could open Parisian Nights 

^ I think Lindsay's outfit it actually supposed to a snowflake. Based on the head piece and the shoulders.

They could be referring to Dri & Behati's outfits for British Invasion in the article though, because that outfit from Dri has pearls too and that's where Behati will be the 'kinky Beefeater'. 

Anyway, if that's true Adriana it's either opening Snow Angels or closing the show with that oufit which means that Alessandra could open Parisian Nights 

I'd rather have Adriana opening Parisian Nights and closing Snow Angels because she hasn't closed the show since 2002 and that's the last major thing for her to do in recent times.

Anyway I don't want to get my hopes up because the article could be wrong, but if Adriana is not the Snow Queen then I hope it's Lily Aldridge, she has been an Angel since 2010, has never gotten 3 outfits and she always gets the most atrocious shit to wear so I say the girl deserves a nice outfit this year. It's def not Lindsay though, based on the sketch and the picture of her fitting we saw.

EDIT: Lindsay's fitting interview actually does say she'll be a snowflake

I'm hoping Ale will get an opener this year but I feel like she won't.

Idk about her opening it exactly but she will be the snow queen... so It makes sense for her to open as that

"Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo and Lindsay Ellingson gave a behind-the-scenes look at their fittings overnight, with Ellingson exclusively revealing an all-white, 3D printed costume designed to resemble a snowflake.

“It's exciting that we get to use this - we've never done it," Victoria's Secret collection design coordinator Sarah Sophia Lidz said of the 3D design . "It's the first time, and it will be perfect for this section, too. It's called Snow Angels, and it's really a nod to the iconic Victoria's Secret theme, with beautiful white wings inspired by snowflakes, snowfall, frost, the northern lights-there's a lot of Swarovski."

Meanwhile, Adriana Lima will be transformed into the ‘Snow Queen’, via a pearl-encrusted lingerie set, while bizarrely, “Behati Prinsloo will be playing some kind of kinky Beefeater for at least part of the show,” reported the Telegraph UK."

I'd rather have Adriana opening Parisian Nights and closing Snow Angels because she hasn't closed the show since 2002 and that's the last major thing for her to do in recent times.

Anyway I don't want to get my hopes up because the article could be wrong, but if Adriana is not the Snow Queen then I hope it's Lily Aldridge, she has been an Angel since 2010, has never gotten 3 outfits and she always gets the most atrocious shit to wear so I say the girl deserves a nice outfit this year. It's def not Lindsay though, based on the sketch and the picture of her fitting we saw.

EDIT: Lindsay's fitting interview actually does say she'll be a snowflake

I'm presuming this will be the Snow Queen outfit.

attachicon.giffashion-show-2013-snow-angels-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg

:clap: It's gonna look gorgeous again. Personally, I didn't want her in the snow angels one b/c its the exact same theme as the 2006 Glacial Goddesses. So unoriginal of VS. They simply renamed the segment.

I thought they said Lindsay was originally the Snow Queen?

Beefeater?

That's what I said. If the last part of the show is Snow Angels then Behati will be turned into a Husky? Not with the dogs again VS :no::pinch:

I'm presuming this will be the Snow Queen outfit.

attachicon.giffashion-show-2013-snow-angels-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg

:clap: It's gonna look gorgeous again. Personally, I didn't want her in the snow angels one b/c its the exact same theme as the 2006 Glacial Goddesses. So unoriginal of VS. They simply renamed the segment.

I thought they said Lindsay was originally the Snow Queen?

Beefeater?

That's what I said. If the last part of the show is Snow Angels then Behati will be turned into a Husky? Not with the dogs again VS :no::pinch: