Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

yeah, I noticed that the VS angels don't do interviews in talk shows anymore like Heidi, Gisele and Tyra did. They went like to all the late night shows (Jimmy, Conan etc.), to Ellen, to what-not. Now the new crop of "angels" maybe get to do a tv interview whenever the VS show is about to air (and those are mainly morning shows). Other than that .... NOTHING! No one really cares about these new angels. They are so unknown. The only exception is Miranda. She's the only star VS has now.

I hope the VS Candice obsession goes on - just to see you people pissed off and bitching about it, it´s quite interesting and funny to read it all :)

So now we have:

The Queen: Holly Adriana (did you feel the Earth shaking when people thought she was over with VS? I know, it´ hard to tell because she never really works much.)

The Bitch everyone hates: Candice (obviously)

The Sweatheart: Ale

The Attention Whore: Miranda (God bless her dimples)

The Underrated (and obviously the best, of course, can´t you see it, VS???!!!) - Doutzen or Barbara

I did not include Karlie, as her "hating season" is thankfuly over and she´s a great model anyway. No insane lovers, no insane haters recently. What a score! I also did not include Lindsay and Erin and Lily, becasue... well, I gues it wasn´t neccessary.

Jennka,

I should have clarified, I suppose the gender doesn't matter. Man or woman... I just find it bizarre for people , some in their 30s, making attending vs events their priority in life. There isn't a defined universal age for what's "acceptable", I was obviously speaking subjectively and wanted to see if anyone agreed with me.

To answer your question though- I guess I would find it less creepy if it were a 16 year old girl who was obsessively bitter and full of rage over the fact that a supermodel didn't fulfill her request to make a symbol with her hands.

Again, I'm not asking people to think it's unusual just stating that I think it is

yeah, I noticed that the VS angels don't do interviews in talk shows anymore like Heidi, Gisele and Tyra did. They went like to all the late night shows (Jimmy, Conan etc.), to Ellen, to what-not. Now the new crop of "angels" maybe get to do a tv interview whenever the VS show is about to air (and those are mainly morning shows). Other than that .... NOTHING! No one really cares about these new angels. They are so unknown. The only exception is Miranda. She's the only star VS has now.

More like this tbh

Queen - Adriana

The Bitch everyone either loves or hates - Candice

The Attention Whore - Miranda (I know people who have met her and they say she's nice)

The Old One - Ale

The Forgotten - Behati (I always forget to say she's an Angel omg)

The recently become popular - Lily (She's getting like every single big thing this year)

The Not so Sweetheart - Lindsay

The Plain - Erin

The Best and the most underrated - Doutzen

Raf, my post was supposed to be ironical summing-up of all your (people on this forum) bitching about VS :)

btw, Behati is doing just fine. Good girl :)

Ironical?

I think you perfectly summed up the facts.

Seriously, one can set the clock on it.

Every few days, this thread is all about one of these topics you summed up.

You can even predict which users are going to post...