Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

@Munichmarty: Ahahah, you should check out the "post your pics" thread in the recreation forum, I uploaded some really nice pics of Hong Kong and you are bound to be even more envious....:evil:

And thank you darling for posting new photos of Mathias, he looks so nice in those backstage ones, as in, he isn't posing like he is a model, he is being himself.

There are other threads in this forum ???????????????????? :shock:

I am so ocuppied ( or is it occupied) with Mathias !

:D :D :D

Here is a translation of the Mathias -Freja interview. I hope it´s okay to post it here.Can´t ask because it´s from an Asian Forum. The Asians are all so clever and speak many lanugages :clap: . I speak German and English and was always surprised in London when I got what I wanted :blush: .

THANKS for the translation ! :hug: :hug: :hug:

(The clips is starting a bit weird, but I think the first line goes like this)

Interviewer: Mathias Lauridsen & Freja Beha Erichsen have made a fast career in the international fashion world, and are now in the absolute top.

Last night the Danish fashion world celebrated the two supermodels.

Voiceover: Musicians, TV-celebrities, and the top of politicians arrived last night to celebrate the Danish fashion world. And of course models and designers were also there to Denmark’s first fashion awardshow implemented by the fashion kings, Kim Grenaa and Uffe Buchard.

Suzanne Bjerrehus: We are on the world map, and that’s something to celebrate.

Voiceover: And it did get celebrated, a bit late for Suzanne Bjerrehus’ own model son, but she, she were allowed to present the ward for best male model.

Suzanne Bjerrehus: Mathias Lauridsen.

Voiceover: And in the company of Erik Brandt and Jokeren (in English: the Joker, Danish rapper) Freja Beha Erichsen got her award for best female model.

Eric Brandt: (I can’t exactly hear what he’s saying, but something about she always got attitude in her work).

Interviewer: That is how it looks when awards get presented in the Copenhagen night-life.

Welcome to you Uffe Buchard, and Mathias Lauridsen, and Freja Beha Erichsen.

And it’s very rare I welcome someone in this studio whose name is Beha Erichsen, like mine.

Freja: Yeah, it probably is.

Interviewer: It’s so cozy, cause we’re actually cousins, but we’ve never met until now.

Freja: Never, no, that’s weird.

Interviewer: Hello Freja.

Freja: Hello.

Interviewer: Do you think we look alike, Uffe?

Freja: A little bit?

Uffe: Yeah, a little bit.

Interviewer: How is it to be a model star, and travel in the big world and then come home and get a big award like this? Is it good?

Freja: Yes, I guess it is.

Mathias: Yes, I think so. It’s .. all shoulder claps (Danish word for when people knowledge what you’ve accomplished) are welcome, and of course it’s .. you take it as a clap on the shoulders and a recognition that you’re doing a great job.

Freja: Exaclty.

Mathias: Of course that’s always nice.

Interviewer: Uffe, you’ve been part of the arrangement of this, fashion award, and you were part of the judge committee. Why is it Mathias and Freja who should have these awards?

Uffe: Well, I’ve only given my one vote. There are 250 people who’ve been involved from the Danish fashion world and the international. And then there has been a judge panel, a hardcore inner circle, of 20 people, who’ve made the final decision. And I want to say that I don’t think the selection was hard, because we’ve here two superstars.

Interviewer: Yes, what is it that they can, in relation to other moels?

Uffe: Well, what I think a good model should be able to today is not only being pretty, cause that’s just not enough. A good model today also have to, you can almost say a challenge for the senses. You should almost be able to go on discovery in a model’s look today. Therefore they’ve to have something else. We’re talking so much about X-factor today, and that’s what you need.

Interviewer: And do you’ve X-factor? Do you wake up in the morning thinking “I’ve X-factor”?

Freja: No, of course not.

Mathias: I don’t like X-factor that much.

Uffe: No, but you’ve to rest in yourself, you’ve to be a real human being, rather than doll. You don’t have to be a model in that sense, like in the 80’s and the 90’s. The things have changed.

Interviewer: There’s something more. There have to be more personality?

Uffe: You’ve to, yes, and if you don’t rest in yourself and if you haven’t experienced some things and so on. I don’t know, I know you’ve.

Freja: Yes, we’ve.

Interviewer: Mathias, how did you get in to it, how did you start your modeling career?

Mathias: Uhm, I actually started it as I think most of the boys start it. It’s not the same dream for boys, as I assume it is for girls. It’s not that princess-dream. Most boys start out with being asked, approached by someone, who asks if you want this to be a living way for you.

Interviewer: We’ve actually found the first model picture taken of you. It should come on the screen now. In a second.

How did that happen? You dad was involved, right? He says, “you look good kid, you should go in and get some pictures taken”? How did it happen?

Uffe: I can actually remember you having that hair.

Mathias: I remember it too. It has never been longer.

Freja: It’s very cute.

Uffe: He’s a very cute girl ( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Interviewer: Freja, you’re 20 years old now, and there are these lists over the hottest or the best models in the world. And Mathias you’re number 1, and you’ve been that for a while. And Freja you’re number 11. How did you get involved in all this?

Freja: I was stopped on the street on Gammel Kongevej (In English: Old King’s Road). Uhm, and I thought: “well, then”.

Interviewer: Someone could see that there were some Beha Erichsen genes that could be used for something.

Freja: Yes exactly. And then I thought “Well, then, why not? I’ve to try that”. And that’s what I’ve been doing ever since. And it went quite well.

Interviewer: And you haven’t regretted?

Freja: I’ve never regretted that.

Interviewer: You’ve never regretted that?

Freja: Never!

Interviewer: Is it a good life being a model? Many dream about, and think that, that must be the best thing in the world. Is it the best in the world?

Freja: Well, I like it. I think it’s a lovely job.

Mathias: I’m certainly not unhappy, but it’s probably not the job people necessarily imagine it to be when they think that it would be the best in the world. But I’m also very happy about my job.

Freja: Yes.

Mathias: I also value the freedom the job offers.

Interviewer: It’s not necessarily the most long lasting job in the world.

Freja: It’s probably not.

Mathias: No.

Interviewer: How long can you last as a model?

Freja: Well, I’m planning on lasting as long as I can. Uhm as long as there is something to do. And then you probably find something else to do afterwards, I assume.

Interviewer: Yes, life is fortunately long.

Freja: That’s exactly what it is.

Interviewer: Listen, congratulations on the awards, and thank you for stopping by.

Uffe, Freja & Mathias: Thank you. You’re welcome.

@Munichmarty: Ahahah, you should check out the "post your pics" thread in the recreation forum, I uploaded some really nice pics of Hong Kong and you are bound to be even more envious....:evil:

And thank you darling for posting new photos of Mathias, he looks so nice in those backstage ones, as in, he isn't posing like he is a model, he is being himself.

There are other threads in this forum ???????????????????? :shock:

I am so ocuppied ( or is it occupied) with Mathias !

:D :D :D

AHAHAHAHAHHA :flower: Of course....:shifty:

Heyyyy, controversiaster !!!!!

I didn't disappear... NEVER!!!!! :laugh:

Currently, It's difficult for me to visit the forum often, because I don't have access to a computer easily…

But I read all your messages, and the last videos of Mathias are sensational...

But why is Mathias so perfect?

Would he have been the kindest and honestest man in a former life to deserve that ?

Even if I adore him, I'm very frustrate in front of him... :blush:

Kiss :kiss:

Heyyyy, controversiaster !!!!!

I didn't disappear... NEVER!!!!! :laugh:

Currently, It's difficult for me to visit the forum often, because I don't have access to a computer easily…

But I read all your messages, and the last videos of Mathias are sensational...

But why is Mathias so perfect?

Would he have been the kindest and honestest man in a former life to deserve that ?

Even if I adore him, I'm very frustrate in front of him... :blush:

Kiss :kiss:

Yay! I am so glad that my dear little Nic is ALIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :hug: I am glad that you still read the messages and comments :)

Hi Nic,

nice to have you back here- for some selfish reasons- how about a new wallpaper or video? Both of yours were sooooooo

great :clap: and I think you got a lot of new material.

About Mathias being so perfect- I have seen a lot of beautiful men - but I still can´t believe how perfect Mathias looks :dontgetit: :shock: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Completely agree with you Munichmarty…

For the wallpapers, I don't have the inspiration anymore...

For the videos, it's very very long to make… I spent several weeks to make the only one which I made about Mathias… (I'm not exactly bright…)

But promised, as soon as I've the time, I try new creations about our dear model...

when did i start becoming so obsessed with Mathias? oh yeah, when i first laid eyes on his perfection. when is he going to be photographed topless? i haven't seen him without a shirt in any photos yet. :cry:

when did i start becoming so obsessed with Mathias? oh yeah, when i first laid eyes on his perfection. when is he going to be photographed topless? i haven't seen him without a shirt in any photos yet. :cry:

i remember he once had a runway show with no shirt.

i think it was posted here before and i got some of them in my computer.

i can repost it after work. :) (i'm not using my computer now.)

yeah...i don't remember when did i become obsessed with mathias either...haha

still the same, NEVER GET TIRED OF HIM!!!

OMG - how horrible - no topless pic of Mathias !!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I will change that:

Here are my favourite :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: pictures !

43.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

dennisstenildlauridsen.jpg

jjmi.jpg

mathias_editorial_lofficielhommes14.jpg

Backstage20Kenzo20Spring20Summer202.jpg

Hope you are all 18!!!!!!!!!

170704_676920427_njhpakcj-1.jpg

Another Editorial! for EUROMAN magazine

Stylist:Simon Rasmussen

Ph.Henrik Bülow

all pics are from Simon Rasmussen's blog: http://simonrasmussen.blogspot.com/2008/08...-lauridsen.html

Credits go to him!!

And my thanks go to facemaker!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

post-17706-0-1446109353-16861_thumb.jpg

post-17706-0-1446109353-20041_thumb.jpg

post-17706-0-1446109353-22917_thumb.jpg

YEAH!!!!

Mathias posing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks somehow funny but we see another part of Mathias work.