Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Those are AWESOME pics, Munich and Faget!!! Btw, have u noticed that Mathias always seems to lean a little to his right :laugh: .....it's really cute.....hate to see a model too stiff when they walk....Mathias has a nice, casual flow to his stride...(kinda reminds me of AC, only AC leans to the left lol)

Warning: This is not Mathias !

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=205327795

"His/Her description is taken from the interviews - but some other things sound a bit strange . :yuckky:

Faith from " Oh Danish boy " said this is not Mathias!

You're DAMN right that's NOT YOUR Mathias, Marty!!! OMG, some people are sooooo bold to "pretend" they're somebody they're not!!! This guy/girl says he/she is bi??? lol that's toooooo funny!!!! (Mathias is sooooooo straight :heart: )...i've actually caught at least 5 people on myspace who've claimed to have been Andrew Cooper....this "guy" actually said he was from London but living in New York now....and that he was away doing runways and that his "manager" would answer everybody's messages lol....he also said he was looking for the "perfect girl" to spend the rest of his life with...so i wrote to "him" and asked him why would u look for the perfect girl when you're already married to Jane??? and then i asked him when did u move to NY??? So the FOLLOWING day after i sent him that, he puts on his home page that he's NOT THE REAL ANDREW COOPER BUT ONLY HIS BIGGEST FAN!!!!! :laugh: i caught the bastard right in his tracks!!! if i didnt say something, i dont know how many people he would have fooled.....i just hate it when people deceive others for their own gain....it's just stupid and selfish and besides, what's the point? so somebody needs to say something to this "mathias" and stop him/her before he/she hurts somebody

You're DAMN right that's NOT YOUR Mathias, Marty!!! OMG, some people are sooooo bold to "pretend" they're somebody they're not!!! This guy/girl says he/she is bi??? lol that's toooooo funny!!!! (Mathias is sooooooo straight :heart: )...i've actually caught at least 5 people on myspace who've claimed to have been Andrew Cooper....this "guy" actually said he was from London but living in New York now....and that he was away doing runways and that his "manager" would answer everybody's messages lol....he also said he was looking for the "perfect girl" to spend the rest of his life with...so i wrote to "him" and asked him why would u look for the perfect girl when you're already married to Jane??? and then i asked him when did u move to NY??? So the FOLLOWING day after i sent him that, he puts on his home page that he's NOT THE REAL ANDREW COOPER BUT ONLY HIS BIGGEST FAN!!!!! :laugh: i caught the bastard right in his tracks!!! if i didnt say something, i dont know how many people he would have fooled.....i just hate it when people deceive others for their own gain....it's just stupid and selfish and besides, what's the point? so somebody needs to say something to this "mathias" and stop him/her before he/she hurts somebody

You're so smart, sweetie!!! :grouphug:

Yeah, kick all th fake ones away!!! :lullaby: :jimmy:

And ur words remind me think of Sasha, stil confused th one @MH is him -self or not :idk:

Coopersweetie ,it's you who help me out through those though days... :cry: thankyou :hug:

post-18327-0-1446110492-75388_thumb.jpgpost-18327-0-1446110492-75976_thumb.jpg

two more Euroman from MH :wub:

Munichmarty,

hey, sweetie, could you post bigger ones of 'em??? :wave:

You're so smart, sweetie!!! :grouphug:

Yeah, kick all th fake ones away!!! :lullaby: :jimmy:

And ur words remind me think of Sasha, stil confused th one @MH is him -self or not :idk:

Coopersweetie ,it's you who help me out through those though days... :cry: thankyou :hug:

oh that's kind of ya to say, Faget!! i was really happy with myself when i got those fake ones to fess up lol...and as for that sasha u found on MH, i wouldnt count on him being the REAL one...it's just that some people enjoy deceiving others cuz they're just silly and have nothing better to do.....i just dont want u to be disappointed, that's all...and i'm glad i was able to help u out thru those tough days....u were really in bad shape honey...hate seeing u like that....so remember: CHIN UP!! and SMILE!!! :wave: :heart:

Hi CooperIshot,

" so somebody needs to say something to this "mathias" and stop him/her before he/she hurts somebody"

I am not as clever as you, you did a great job on that fake model.

I only thought I should post a warning here.

oh i'm not saying i'm gonna contact this "fake mathias" lol...i just wanted to let u know that people should be aware of the fake ones on myspace....there are more than people realise :yuckky: :blink: but thanks for the warning, marty!!

Sorry darling,

I haven´t got those pictures and you should know as soon as I got a new picture I drool a little and then I post it.

I never hold back pictures!

Can you forgive me if I send those.

1208942863_mathias2_jil_sander_fw08.jpg

1208942863_mathias1_jil_sander_fw08.jpg

Jil Sander fall/ winter 08.

Awwaaaaaaaaaaaa, that's better!!! :woot: :thumbsup:

never see 'em before, so lovely nice!!!proud.gif

ThankQ so much!!!! makeout.gif