Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Oh my Goooooooooooooooood :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thank you so much for the picture (I would love to have it as a large poster on my wall :heart: ) and this absolutely amazing video! He is so fu**ing hot in this one! :sex:

I think I'm going to have sex with myself right now :whistle:

You are the best! :kiss:

Have a nice day!

I love the part when she pushes the button, the music stops and they almost kiss each other. And this irresistible lips! To die for! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I also liked the music :laugh:

Oh and before I forget... A big thank you to Munichmarty for the lovely pictures!

He' so damn cute! *could repeat that over and over and over again... the whole day :whistle: *

There will be an interview with Mathias.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I can´t tell when I get it because:

First : You have to hand in questions , means you can ask Mathias what you always wanted to ask.If there are too many questions I or we have to choose.

Second: Mathias is going to answer :yes::hug::kiss: , when he gets time to answer. So we are going to be be patient.

I will post the interview here and on my new blog as soon as I get the answers from Mathias.

I am so excited :bounce: :bounce: that he agreed to answer our questions. I always knew he is the best :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you Mathias! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: