Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

For all who have and used "Mozilla Firefox" for internet, here a "Persona" of Mathias :heart:

I'm create it, 'cause there are no one of him :mad::ermm:

Installed the "Persona" plug-in for Mozilla Firefox and see Mathias in everywhere :fun:

I create more later!

Here is http://www.getpersonas.com/es/persona/170568

OMG, thanks a lot Sacrament, :laugh: :laugh: :wave: :wave: I just installed this theam and its amazing, :heart: :heart: now I can look at him while surfing the web too :wub: :wub: :wub:

I don't understand something... and I've been wondering this for a while...

So is Mathias an exclusive model? That's why he doesn't walk so many shows any more?

or is it because his agent doesn't want him to walk so many shows because he's really expensive...

or he just doesn't want to walk... and he gets to pick...

hmmm....

So is Mathias an exclusive model? That's why he doesn't walk so many shows any more?

or is it because his agent doesn't want him to walk so many shows because he's really expensive...

hmmm....

I think that since Mathias is a supermodel and has been in the industry for so long, his rates must be higher than new sixteen-seventeen year old boys who are everywhere these days :whistle: :whistle: . They are willing to do anything, any shoot with any photographers.

But since Mathias is so well established he gets to choose the best photographers and shows to walk. Maybe thats why he doesn't do so many shows and editorials. :blush: :blush:

But anything he does is so magnificent that I love his work :heart: :heart: ... would like to see him more :wub: :wub: but I'm happy that he is not doing the work like seventeen years old anymore. :laugh:

He is an icon afterall, he can do anything he wants ;)

295fyps.gif

hmmm....

I think that since Mathias is a supermodel and has been in the industry for so long, his rates must be higher than new sixteen-seventeen year old boys who are everywhere these days :whistle: :whistle: . They are willing to do anything, any shoot with any photographers.

But since Mathias is so well established he gets to choose the best photographers and shows to walk. Maybe thats why he doesn't do so many shows and editorials. :blush: :blush:

But anything he does is so magnificent that I love his work :heart: :heart: ... would like to see him more :wub: :wub: but I'm happy that he is not doing the work like seventeen years old anymore. :laugh:

He is an icon afterall, he can do anything he wants ;)

295fyps.gif

You're exactly right!

:heart::]

9h7txi.jpg

It's sad that Brunns Bazar decided to drop him :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: and it wouldn't be the same withour him and now one less ad campaign we'll get from him now :cry: :(

Thanks a lot Miissjasmineliu for the King Matias pic, it made me laugh :) but what baby picture are you talking about :blink: :blink: I didn't see it :blush: :blush: Anyways I think it might have been amazing dream if Mathias was in it, you'd not want to wake up from that ;)

some new mathias :laugh:

Squint Magazine by Noam Griegst

Mahtias_4_1.jpg Mahtias_7_1.jpg mahtihas_1.jpg Mathias_3_1.jpg Mathias_6_1.jpg Mathtias_1_1.jpg Matihas_2_0_1.jpg

the last photo looks like it was from a making video ? :drool:

http://www.noamgriegst.com/

OMG, Than ks a lot Facemaker, they are great :heart: :heart: :wave: :wave:

I have only seen couple of these ictures before but now you have gives us the whole editorial :drool: :drool: :drool: :laugh:

DO you have the link of the video too, I couldn't find it on the website :blush:

You CAN"T have Bruuns Bazaar without MATHIAS!

and adrian bosch has a mathiasish look in this picture: post-34643-1270919660_thumb.jpg

it reminds me of : post-34643-1270920368_thumb.jpg

couldn't find the rest of campaign x)

That's righttttttttttttttt :laugh: Adrian and Mathias have many things in common :heart: I mean not only his look,Adrian is a shy guy like Mathias. And they're friends :laugh: He's a good model and I'm so happy if he can replace someone in Top male model ranking on models.com. He's so good to succeed Mathias to the throne :heart::laugh: