Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Thanks, you're very nice!

And the last pic is beautiful! :heart:

Hi AllieFreagan,

he is such a cutie :heart: :heart: :heart: .

All the time when new models are posted in this forum,I look and think." What a nice guy"

BUT there is no one like Mathias. He got something very special .

Especially for sav3mys0ul and for sweet dreams.

Posted before but :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool: :drool:

post-32750-0-1446109686-88078_thumb.jpg

This let me fall in love ....... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

The first picture I saw of Mathias

post-32750-0-1446109686-9199_thumb.jpg

post-32750-0-1446109686-94764_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot. These pics are lovely. God, being this beutiful should be illegal :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the great picture Munuichmarty, you just amazing. :hug: :hug: How do you ever get these pics?? :magic:

Keep them coming :yes: :yes: :yes:

I would like to keep the pics comming but the time Mathias got 12 adcampaigns are over :cry: , which means there won´t be so much pics anymore. And I am still not recovered from fashionweek and Mathias exclusive contract with Gucci, which was great for him but we only got a few pics.

I found a lot of pics all over the web, but thanks to international cooperation eg. facemaker from China :kiss: and all the others ( Faith, Elerai, fagget .... :heart: ) who enjoy sharing Mathias pictures.

Munichmarty, I agree

He's my all time fav model

I don't even care about female models, comparing to Mathias they are ugly :laugh:

Before I saw Mathias, I have never been interessted in models. But as we all know Mathias is the best :clap: :clap: :clap:

"comparing to Mathias they are ugly" - When I read this, it reminded me of something I read . Someone wrote, that no girl wants to be Mathias girlfriend because he will always be the prettier one :) .

If I am right this must be my 1000 th posting !

I know there are members at bellazon who posted more in a shorter time.

But 99% of my postings were about the best model ever.

35d3ihz.jpg

Thanks for the pic Rany- well done :heart: :heart: :heart:

he is a magic!

he is â„–1!!!! :heart:

If I am right this must be my 1000 th posting !

I know there are members at bellazon who posted more in a shorter time.

But 99% of my postings were about the best model ever.

35d3ihz.jpg

Thanks for the pic Rany- well done :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congratulation Mrunichmarty on your 1000th post :fun: :fun: :fun: . All you post have been amazing and the ones on Mathias were brilliant. :heart: :heart: The pictures you have posted surely made my day. :wub: :wub: :)

Go Mathias. Do more fabulous work so we have more to post :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Munichmarty, I agree

He's my all time fav model

I don't even care about female models, comparing to Mathias they are ugly :laugh:

Before I saw Mathias, I have never been interessted in models. But as we all know Mathias is the best :clap: :clap: :clap:

"comparing to Mathias they are ugly" - When I read this, it reminded me of something I read . Someone wrote, that no girl wants to be Mathias girlfriend because he will always be the prettier one :) .

Ha ha ha, same for me. I was never interested in models but once I saw his Gucci ad, I was spell bound and now I cannot think about anyone else :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool: .

I think Mathias is very pretty comparing to other women but he has his boyish charm which make him differnt and doesn't make him look that feminine and girly :) :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: .

Sadly, even if girls don't want to be with him because they are insecure, I have read that he has a long time girlfriend in Denmark. I'm so happy for him. :) :) :laugh:

Maybe we are luckier this time:

Copenhagen fashion week Spring/Summer 2010 will take place August 5-9.

Stockholm Fashion Week – Spring/Summer 2010 will take place August 10-16.

But Mathias did only Hope in Stockholm and Bruuns Bazaar in Copenhagen last time.