Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

So lovely.

I wasn't particularly fond of that photoshoot, but this makes him look dreamy :)

Thanks!

He really is looking so dreamy, I just want to stare at him, his every movement is so romantic :heart:

Why didn't you like the photoshoot? The editorial was so wonderful :drool:

It wasn't terrible -- nothing in Mathias in it really can be, and he elevated it. But as a stylist, I wasn't fond of the style in particular, and especially not what was done to his face. And even though I live in New York, these street scenes are getting really tiring; it's lazy, but a reflection of the world's crazy fascination with it.

Ultimately, when you compare it to the video -- seeing Mathias in natural light -- you see how magnetic he is without the silly alterations.

It wasn't terrible -- nothing in Mathias in it really can be, and he elevated it. But as a stylist, I wasn't fond of the style in particular, and especially not what was done to his face. And even though I live in New York, these street scenes are getting really tiring; it's lazy, but a reflection of the world's crazy fascination with it.

Ultimately, when you compare it to the video -- seeing Mathias in natural light -- you see how magnetic he is without the silly alterations.

Oh wow, you are a stylist, I didn't know that, hope one day you'll get to work with Mathias :laugh:

When I saw the video, I liked the natural look of Mathias, but in the editorial they photoshopped it to make so metallic and techno, I didn't like that. I agree, Mathias looks the best as himslef, without the silly alterations :whistle:

And thank you for the picture, he is looking so cute :heart:

i visited the forum today to find the inspiration to study...eventually i end up thinking about the idea to organize a "sightseeing tour" to visit Mathias. any idea for the organization, girls?

Sighseeing tour to New York or Copenhagen ?

First point on your list is ask Mathias for permission.

Second ask him if you can start or end the tour with drinking coffee at his apartment :laugh: