Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

My holidays began yesterday :clap: - started with a shopping tour :hell yea!: .

First Munich Central - international press shop :

An other man magazine will be sold about first or second week of October . :laugh: I was a bit nervous- afraid that it would be sold out before I got it. They orderd 7 magazines and as it is expensive 15 € so I am sure I get it :bounce: . 40 pages Mathias are worth more than 15 € :hell yea!: .

L´Umo Vogue Italy got the ads from Missoni and freestyle. There is a fashion guide sold together with the magazine - some small pics of Mathias on the runway are also in it. But as these are no pictures which were not posted here even bigger, I think there is no need to scan and post it .

Then I bought a new fridge- it forgot that it is a fridge and not a freezer :( .

Nearly fell down the stairs at H&M man - was not looking at the stairs - guess why? afterwards a little :drool: :drool: :drool:

in front of the Lacoste shop . Can´t remember what I did afterwards :blush:

(Don´t tell but I hope someone else get an other man first , and post it- before I have to do it all by myself ;) :hehe: )