Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

The New York fashion week started yesterday. :)

No sign of Mathias - no showcard in the showcard package of Ford models :( no picture at Getty images :( only pictures of my least favorite male model and his girlfriend Kelly O. :yuckky: .

At 10 am is the Lacoste show if Mathias is not there I fear he is not at the fashion week at all :shock: :no: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

( For fans of Freja B. there are some nice backstage pics at rags and bones - Getty Images)

If you look at NY Fashion Week, then don't look at Ford because that isn't his NY agency. New York Models is and although Mathias is not in the showcards, looking at the answer from the guy, I think it's plausible. I mean, Matt Benstead is one of the the top models out there for the same agency but he isn't featured but that doesn't mean he won't walk in NY.

Hi guys.. Iam new member and i found this thread about Mathias by accident...I dont usually liked male model but he is so different..he's kinda reminded me of a vampire with his pale skin and georgeus face..haha.. idk maybe i was overimagined or sumthing :drool: :drool:

btw i decided to join this forum because unlike the one on the tFS , this one much more alive..

and thx for munichmarty, controversiaster, and all of you for all great pic of mathias!! :blush: :blush:

nice to meet you all guys!! :laugh: :heart: :heart:

*PS : sorry for my bad english.. :blush: :blush:

thx guys.. :laugh: :laugh:

keepposting anything about Mathias.. :heart: :heart:

i dont know if anyone in this thread also read Twilight series, its about vampire and stuff and one of the character is a vampire with georgeus and perfect face named edward cullen, and now actually they already made a movie about it and robert pattinson played the edward character..

But i think it should be Mathias.. :laugh: :laugh: because he totally fits into edward description..

hehe..just my opinion though..

HI AMANDA!

WELCOME TO THE MATHIAS THREAD

Don´t be ashamed of your English- every sort of English is okay even British English ( only a few native speakers here).

If you can´t say it in English use a smiley

e.g. Mathias is :heart: :shock: :drool: :sex: :blush: in English : Mathias is unbelievable :shock: cute and sexy :drool: and we dreaming doing things with him :sex: we don´t dare to say :blush: