Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

OULA, I've just been very afraid about this photo... :laugh:

However, he would have made the good choice, because Keira Knightley is really splendid…

Anyway, Faget, your creation is fabulous… I would like to know how you make…

It's definitely not Mathias. Here's the full story here with more pictures.

http://celebrityhookups.wordpress.com/2007...-to-the-market/

(From the link)

ej7ithjx0.th.jpg 2zfrcycag1.th.jpg From people.com: keiraknightleytw3.th.jpg

So, it's Rupert and the pics date back from 2007. ;) *is relieved*

Edit: Changed the pics to thumbnails because I didn't want to flood Mathias' thread with Keira Knightley photos... :cain:

Munichmarty, I think the people on that site got it wrong. If Keira Knightly broke up with her ex then wouldn't the world know about by now that she is now dating a danish super model called Mathias? Its definitely not Mathias, he may look like him but seriously, Rupert's features is different to Mathias's. Look at The Falconer's pics and you can be assured that its not him :)

Martina - don't believe everything right away...remember to do your own research before following suit, especially if information is from a foreign site :)

I would've also told you right away that it was Rupert, but others have already done so.

I think I was more scared than anything because it was Keira Knightley (I'm SO not a fan of her. :blink: ) Haha! So I wasted no time in trying to find out if it really was Mathias (that would've broken my heart for sure... :cry2: ).

But it's all good, now! The sun is shining again. :hehe:

Martina - don't believe everything right away...remember to do your own research before following suit, especially if information is from a foreign site :)

I would've also told you right away that it was Rupert, but others have already done so.

Hi falconer,

5:30 am in Germany I had a shower and I go to work after I posted this . Damn, my cat needs his medicine!

You are right we shall close the topic but before this, I must say :cry2: I hoped it was Keira and Mathias because I thought Keiras next movie would be " Bend it like Lauridsen" and we would see Mathias playing football. Mathias in shorts - he got such nice legs :drool: