Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Coucou,

I'm back from Paris!!! These last days were very gruelling!!!

I do my utmost to see Mathias, and I AM INFINITELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

When I think that I was near a few meters of him, and because of my bloody oral tests, I couldn't attend all the shows of the fashion week!!!!

I wanted so much to see him… I had only time to go in front of the entrance of the show of Emmanuel Ungaro, and in front of that of Hermes…

For Emmanuel Ungaro, there were full of photographers, and people moving in fashionable society from Paris: I recognized French actors, and apparently there were

full of business men belong to the world of fashion, and a mountain of women models thin and splendid!!!

Of course I couldn't attend the show, it was necessary to have an invitation card… I could see the show by far, through the metal gate : it took place in the inner courtyard

of a very private college in Paris, there was a pink decoration, and a modern music…

I waited the end of the show, and when the models finally left, no trace of Mathias… :( Apparently, he didn't take part in this show...

Then, I went in front of the convent of Cordeliers, where the show of Hermes took place, but here, impossible to see anything: just photographers…

I thus left very disappointed…

I would have been very happy to bring you some photos…

To go up the moral, here is a small video (you will say to me: again one!!!), about our liked model :

Sorry for the quality, but my computer is not very powerful, and youtube has destroyed the vid...

For a better quality (just a bit) :

Hi Nic,

I am so sorry ! :( I really hoped you were lucky.

About you video: It´s still my favorite fan made video. I like the effects and the music - great job !

The other video I like very much is the Belstaff video. I like Mathias voice :heart: :heart: :heart: .

I had only time to go in front of the entrance of the show of Emmanuel Ungaro, and in front of that of Hermes…

For Emmanuel Ungaro, there were full of photographers, and people moving in fashionable society from Paris: I recognized French actors, and apparently there were

full of business men belong to the world of fashion, and a mountain of women models thin and splendid!!!

Of course I couldn't attend the show, it was necessary to have an invitation card… I could see the show by far, through the metal gate : it took place in the inner courtyard

of a very private college in Paris, there was a pink decoration, and a modern music…

I waited the end of the show, and when the models finally left, no trace of Mathias… :( Apparently, he didn't take part in this show...

Then, I went in front of the convent of Cordeliers, where the show of Hermes took place, but here, impossible to see anything: just photographers…

I thus left very disappointed…

I would have been very happy to bring you some photos…

Hey Faget,

yes, I probably saw this guy, because all the models of the show have left by the entrance... But it was too difficult to take photos, because they immediately took the car

of the "chambre syndicale de la mode masculine", and there was too many people... (and sorry, but I tried to find Mathias...)

But the show was very modern and attractive : it was the first time that I could see a fashion show...

To have an idea :

Hey Faget,

yes, I probably saw this guy, because all the models of the show have left by the entrance... But it was too difficult to take photos, because they immediately took the car

of the "chambre syndicale de la mode masculine", and there was too many people... (and sorry, but I tried to find Mathias...)

But the show was very modern and attractive : it was the first that I could see a fashion show...

To have an idea :