Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

THANKS FAITH !

After all the bad news at work yesterday :cry2: :cry2: :no: , it´s realy great to have something new from Mathias.

I only hope Paris Hilton will never see the pictures, because she might think it´s her name on the shirts :blink:

Bad news?! :(

:hug: !

(Haha... Paris probably thinks the city is named in her honor :cain: )

True. I think many people have a tendency of putting on a "split personality act" so i try to be cautious and differentiate between what's the real thing and some ridiculous deceptive pursuit but the way i see it Mathias seems to come off really peaceful and genuine, if this world had more people like him the standards would be amazingly different amonst many people , there wouldn't be too much chaos or disorder to start with and you are right, We are still arrogant, superficial, self-righteous, selfish and cruel towards one another, this will always bring down humanity.

Maybe Mathias simply has an understanding on life, he wants to enjoy a simple life and not take things for granted, , you know make the best ride you can out of it because you only have once chance of it and thats' why he chooses to be kind and laid back. When you get someone as understanding and relentless as he is, it shows good structure and how well of a rounded person he can display and It's the sort of message i get when i read his interviews like as he said take things as they come, he shows appreciation in his life and i like that, i also read something about him earlier saying that he has never believed that parties were an important part of the trade so it's obvious that he doesn't want to be highly consumed in partying, he wants to be professional and serious about work and i think he would rather choose how he wants to spend his time wisely. I believe this is the role model people should look up to regardless of his profession...

Mathias doesn't care about what people thinks about him because he is so secure with himself. I wish I can meet someone like that. He doesn't have a split personality at all, if he does, then it would probably be his hyper side. Lol, I really wouldn't mind seeing him running around acting like a fun loving kid :D And you are right, we are far from perfect and I am sure that Mathias isn't perfect (although I have to admit that his looks are heavenly divine) either. I guess we have traits of what you said like arrogance. But it depends how far along the line we have it that seperates us from those snobby people in the world.

He appreciates life, isn't that great?! I really appreciate life too but its often very hard for a person living in the first world to not take things, like clean water, for granted. I am really impressed and proud of the person that he is today. He modelled for so many years and some models, who modelled for like 2 seasons, already act like they are "it" people. How lame is that? NO no, but Mathias just does not care. In another words, we can firmly say that he really doesn't give a shit about the hype in the fashion world :p

Yeah i think it is naturally inevitable portraying your true self towards anyone, sometimes it can be hard because people are constanstly wondering or afraid of not being accepted...but you do get a lot out of the experience as opposed to feeling stiff worrying about what the others might think about you. I alway have been myself, i know what i want and i know what i like, no one can tell me otherwise i guess it's probably because i have always spoken my mind, also because i never really cared about what people thought of me necessarily.. to be honest i think i have been more accepted for being myself than anything else. My philosophy on people is that if people liked me and they had time for me and i would have the same time for them as well but if they didn't like me, i always said there was the door. you can always leave. Anyway being yourself is always crucial because at the end of the day you can never go wrong with that, it's always important.

Cute story by the way, it's nice to get opportunities with people you admrie, i hope you can get the same with mathias i'll be looking forward to hearing a story about him.

I have friends who support me as well, Im usually one to share my thoughts and i certainly don't envy people, it's not my thing, but people have different feelings or objectives towards different things and sometimes you become unaware of it no matter how attentive you may be to details but when you do know you realize its just best to keep things to yourself.

Yes, you are right, you do get alot out of the experience. The best thing about being yourself is that fact you can immediately tell who is interested in you and accepts for who you are. I think that is the best thing. Now those people are the kind who is worth your time because they can see pass your faults and still like you for who you are. I love this line from "The Bridget Jones's Diary" from Mark Darcy : I love you just the way you are. So if you be yourself, you are more likely to find people who are just as genuine as you are, as opposed to some idoitic airheads out there. I, too, have been accepted by quite alot of people because they know that I speak my mind and they would say that "That is just Helen" as opposed to some girls saying "Omg, she sounded like an utter bitch just then!" Quite frankly I don't give a damn about the latter, I mean, why should I? There is no way I am going to change myself for the minority! Sometimes I do evny people, but then I do that very quickly and then forget it pretty quickly too. I don't see any harm in envying, when I do, I always wish the person well even if I don't like them :p

Regarding the cute story, I hope that I will meet Mathias one day and get alot out of the experience. Lol, I will definitely write all of my thoughts down and post it here in Bellazon to share it with you guys.

THANKS FAITH !

After all the bad news at work yesterday :cry2: :cry2: :no: , it´s realy great to have something new from Mathias.

I only hope Paris Hilton will never see the pictures, because she might think it´s her name on the shirts :blink:

Oh gosh Munichmarty, what happened? :cry2: If you want to share, then please write me a message :) I am here to help! I hope that this thread will make you smile again.