Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Lol, you will never get bored looking at Mathias at all. I think I picked up something from a Hugo Boss shop which I can scan and upload it here, I don't think it would be a repost though....I will upload it tomorrow.

Lol, you will never get bored looking at Mathias at all. I think I picked up something from a Hugo Boss shop which I can scan and upload it here, I don't think it would be a repost though....I will upload it tomorrow.

Lol, true! He definetly has a versatile look. I can see why he has been no.1 on models.com for so long

The catalog, right? :D I can save you some work actually - I'm already in the process of scanning it...will post on the site soon :) Most of the images will be reposts (Since they were already scanned as ads).

The catalog, right? :D I can save you some work actually - I'm already in the process of scanning it...will post on the site soon :) Most of the images will be reposts (Since they were already scanned as ads).

Munichmarty, you re a godness :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some photos seems to me strange, but some of them really perfect!! !!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ah, that would probably be a good idea :laugh: I scanned it today but somehow it is being a complete arse to me and it won't load! But yeah, the catalog I picked up was the Fall 2007 Hugo Boss Orange range, is that the one that you got?

Haha, they always stop working at the worst times! :laugh: Fall 2007 Hugo Boss Orange, though? Did you mean Hugo Boss Black? He wasn't in the Fall 2007 Orange campaign :)

(Unless you're talking about the runway and not campaign catalog)

Ah, well, I got it mistaken. It wasn't a catalog that I took, it was more of a leaflet and it had pics of the models on runway. Mathias is in two of the pics for the Hugo Boss Fall 2007 Orange range. Bleuuuggghhh, I hate TECHNOLOGY especially when it is being anal to me at a time I need it most.... :( :cry: :yuckky:

^Ah I see - well it's ok! The runway shots are more widely distributed on the web anyway :) I have that leaflet as well, but I don't think I'm scanning it (Since we've already seen the pictures :laugh: ). Hope technology stops failing on you soon!

this has probably been asked about a million times before, but is he gay or straight? I want to marry him ;)

Last I heard, it was unconfirmed either way...

Wanna marry him, your best bet is to get to know him like anyone else ;)

this has probably been asked about a million times before, but is he gay or straight? I want to marry him ;)

The fake Mathias on My Space wrote that he is bi. I think faget wrote about it, that Mathias is sooooooooo straight. And that´s what I think. If not faget can marry him :laugh: .

But who cares we won´t get him anyway :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: .

The fake Mathias on My Space wrote that he is bi. I think faget wrote about it, that Mathias is sooooooooo straight. And that´s what I think. If not faget can marry him :laugh: .

jajajajaajajajajjaajajajaj :hehe:

yeah, if he's gay i'll take him, without a doubtsoccer4.gif

Anyway, nobody could stop us to get him in our dreamblush2.gif

jajajajaajajajajjaajajajaj :hehe:

yeah, if he's gay i'll take him, without a doubtsoccer4.gif

Anyway, nobody could stop us to get him in our dreamblush2.gif

Which dreams ?

:heart: :kiss: :hug: :sex: ! :yes: !