Bellazon

Rihanna
Thumbnail

Diabolo Fraise

Well, I'm not a fan of her, but when I read these news yesterday I was like :|

I wouldn't expect such thing to happen to Riri.

And what an explanation from Brown, that he beated because he used to be beaten by his father as a child :cain:

New reports today state that he has been trying to contact her but she wont take his calls. It was also stated that she threw his keys in the street after reading a message on his phone from another girl and he choked and then the rest of it we already know.

Rihanna's Father Speaks to PEOPLE

In an interview with PEOPLE, Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, said that when he first heard that his daughter had been attacked by Chris Brown, "I didn't believe it.

"I know my daughter," said Fenty, 55. As for Brown, he said, "You think you know somebody, but you really don't."

Brown, 19, allegedly attacked Rihanna, 20, in Los Angeles last Sunday. He was arrested and may face charges from the district attorney.

Describing Rihanna's current condition after seeing her in Barbados on Thursday, Fenty said, "There is some bruising. She will be alright. I think so."

He adds, "At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world."

Fenty, a salesman and freelance clothing designer, said Rihanna is spending time with her girlfriends in Barbados while she heals. While Fenty said he wouldn't tell his daughter what to do, he did say, "If it were me, I'd move on."

The last time Fenty had seen Rihanna and Brown together was in July. "They seemed pretty happy," he recalls. "I don't know what went wrong."

source:People.com

post-19430-1234696077_thumb.jpg