Bellazon

Leticia Zuloaga
Thumbnail

sarnic

Las modelos Leticia Zuloaga, Beatriz Saladich y Alejandra Alonso

Publicado el 23 febrero, 2011 por ÁLVARO GARCÍA |

Las modelos Leticia Zuloaga, Beatriz Saladich y Alejandra Alonso, esta última galardonada con el premio L'Oréal la mejor modelo de la 53 edición de Cibeles.

Fuente Las modelos Leticia Zuloaga, Beatriz Saladich y Alejandra Alonso

Esta entrada fue publicada en planet actualidad y etiquetada alejandra, beatriz, Cibeles, edición, Leticia, ltima, última, Zuloaga. Guarda el enlace permanente.

http://www.123people.com/ext/frm?ti=person...&wrt_id=262

wkscxx.jpg

karl rothenberger photography

What Can I Say, Leticia.

Had the opportunity to shoot Leticia the other day. She is in the current issue of V magazine wearing a t-shirt and a rose. Wow! What a stunner, and filled with such great/positive energy! The time just flew by, and when it was all said and done, I was able to step outside my box and experiment a bit (last 2 shots pictured above). I still love soft light, but c'mon. that last one is just pure fun! ;)

post-3761-0-1446091289-51286_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446091292-22794_thumb.gif

post-3761-0-1446091292-29024_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446091292-31974_thumb.jpg

Ok, my translation of this article: http://www.rtve.es/noticias/20110223/last-dance/410517.shtml but I warn you, there might be mistakes. MANY :ninja: I will only translate the part with Leticia.

'Last dance' in Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week

+ The day dedicated to the young designers hardly contributed to originality

+ On the penultimate day, Leticia Zuloaga, the future top model, walked the runway

RAFAEL MUÑOZ - MADRID 23.02.2011

.... Much better was the presence of a new star on the heaven of Spanish models. Her name is Leticia Zuloaga, a future top model who made her debut on Cibeles.

Letizia, what have you felt after walking the runway in Cibeles for the first time?

It´s a great responsibilty, seeing that it was my first appearance ever I had to be as meek as a lamb.

When you were much younger and watched the Cibeles shows on TV, did you dream about actually being in one?

When I was young my head was full of thinking about school (I was a swot a little bit) and sport. Few years ago, thanks to television transmission I started to be interested with the world of fashion. You could actually find me catwalking through our house in my mother´s clothes.

Who do you admire?

I admire Naomi Campbell, who was capable to stop the time with simple moving her hips.

Your appearance in Cibeles was the first one ever, but you have already worked in NY with great brands like Calvin Klein and Victoria´s Secret. How was the experience with these two?

Amazing, fantastic, an unique experience which I would love to repeat.

What do you expect after your "christening" in Cibeles and generally, in the fashion world?

That it would enable me to meet designers from all over the world. This is not an easy world, there is a huge competition within, and I wish I would enjoy my life through many years.

-------

Leticia is full of energy and earnestm just like carlos Diez. His collection is....

hope it´s ok :)