Bellazon

Leticia Zuloaga
Thumbnail

sarnic

Wrote about Leti:

Leticia Zuloaga is Lean and Mean for Buffalo Jeans

The smoldering Spanish model makes denim look sexier than silk!

Leticia Zuloaga is fairly new to the modeling business, but she has all the right basic equipment to make her a star in the near future! Her eye-filling curves fill out a pair of jeans—or cutoffs or a mini—to perfection! The bodacious brunette was born in Barcelona and must have been a beautiful baby to be this sizzling hot now. These new photos are from the Buffalo Jeans Spring/Summer 2011 Look Book, and while there’s another female model in here, plus a guy, we have eyes only for Leticia!

newstoob

via tfs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An article about her from http://brosome.com/leticia-zuloaga-is-new-...riously-chesty/

Leticia Zuloaga is new, hot and seriously chesty

Here’s another girl you’ve probably never heard of, coming straight from Spain, meet Leticia Zuloaga, a hottie who definitely knows how to get our attention and that’s by… posing in skimpy lingerie, of course. As you can clearly see after gawking at the following photos, she’s freaking hot and if there’s one thing that we desperately need more of, it’s more photos of this girl.

Here she is doing what she does best, I think, and that’s showing off her lovely body for the newest collection of lingerie for Bare Necessities. I’m not a big fan of these studio pics that we always receive from Bare Necessities but since we got to see this peach in their sexy lingerie pieces, I can’t complain.

So… if these drool inducing photos won’t make you remember Leticia Zuloaga‘s name then I really don’t know what will. I think we’re going to hear and see a lot more of this peach in the future because she definitely has what to show off. Enjoy the pics my peeps!