Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

Thanks again, M--- :hug: i love Will in scarves!! i love him wearing the one with the red hoodie!! :wub:

that's my favourite one too :laugh:

El Corte Ingles FW08 / Christmas

----

modahombreil4.jpg

elcorteinglesfiesta2008le6.jpg

elcorteinglesfiesta2008rl5.jpg

elcorteinglesfiesta2008qc3.jpg

----

once more the credit goes to the original posters on modelhommes.com

Enjoy! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Cubus Christmas Campaign! :drool:

uploaded by ModetopiaModel on youtube. Thank you!

----- :drool:

----

Enjoy!

and

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :heart:

P.S. the scarf thing he does in the first one! :drool: :rofl:

and with his shirt!

You can come and do that for me, mister! :shifty:

(arond 0:13 and 0:17)

Thanks for all the pics and vids M---! Hope WC has a great New Year and we get to see lots of new things from him. I love how the videos show a different side to his personality. And I know what you mean about the scarf and shirt thing! I wouldn't mind him doing that in front of me either!! :gocho:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All! Good to see so many familiar faces (or names!) back on the boards. There might not be a lot of new AC or WC pics/news, but you're all welcome to bide your time over at Brandon Flowers' thread in Guy Musicians! lol. I promise, you WON'T be disappointed!

Hey All! Good to see so many familiar faces (or names!) back on the boards. There might not be a lot of new AC or WC pics/news, but you're all welcome to bide your time over at Brandon Flowers' thread in Guy Musicians! lol. I promise, you WON'T be disappointed!

hey kerensa!! yeah sorry i've not been at BF's thread in a while...i'll go right over there....i'm soooo loving their new cd!! it rocks!! :heart:

Oooooh!!! I wasnt directly invited but Ill go to BF's thread too, I really love their music & gotta say they sound a lot better live!!! Still feels like if it was yesterdat last time I saw them perform live :laugh:

Oooooh!!! I wasnt directly invited but Ill go to BF's thread too, I really love their music & gotta say they sound a lot better live!!! Still feels like if it was yesterdat last time I saw them perform live :laugh:

yay!!! another BF fan!! you'll make kerensa proud, Acid [White] :wave: