Bellazon

Valeria Mazza
Thumbnail

Lolita

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi.  Yes you are right, one of the captions is wrong. :hehe:

I do not believe that is correct. However, I suppose it is possible SI could have mislabelled their captions.

1997 SI Swimsuit Desk Calendar  post-51571-0-1446015646-51776_thumb.jpg

This is the October 5-11 page with caption, "Ingrid Seynhaeve At Cape Peninsula" and "Photo By Marco Glaviano". 

1997 SI Swimsuit Desk Calendar post-51571-0-1446015646-56837_thumb.jpg

This is the June 1-7 page and, yes, the caption is incorrect.  The printed caption is "Valeria Mazza At Cape Peninsula" and "Photo By Marco Glaviano".  It's actually Ingrid.  

• as a visual ID
  • Glaviano and Valeria Mazza did not have a shoot together for SI.  For SI, it's Valeria with photographer Walter Iooss Jr.
  • In the '97 SI desk calendar, there are no other photos of Valeria at Cape Peninsula.  She's at different locations with photographer Walter Iooss Jr.  But Ingrid and Rebecca Romijn are at Cape Penninsula with Marco Glaviano. 

We think the location and photographer are correct in the caption, but it's actually Ingrid not Valeria.

But please let us know if we've made a mistake!  source and credit info Valeria Mazza in SI.

Hi.  Yes you are right, one of the captions is wrong. :hehe:

I do not believe that is correct. However, I suppose it is possible SI could have mislabelled their captions.

1997 SI Swimsuit Desk Calendar  HP8qI0rg.jpg

This is the October 5-11 page with caption, "Ingrid Seynhaeve At Cape Peninsula" and "Photo By Marco Glaviano". 

1997 SI Swimsuit Desk Calendar GGXAZvbP.jpg

This is the June 1-7 page and, yes, the caption is incorrect.  The printed caption is "Valeria Mazza At Cape Peninsula" and "Photo By Marco Glaviano".  It's actually Ingrid.  

• as a visual ID
  • Glaviano and Valeria Mazza did not have a shoot together for SI.  For SI, it's Valeria with photographer Walter Iooss Jr.
  • In the '97 SI desk calendar, there are no other photos of Valeria at Cape Peninsula.  She's at different locations with photographer Walter Iooss Jr.  But Ingrid and Rebecca Romijn are at Cape Penninsula with Marco Glaviano. 

We think the location and photographer are correct in the caption, but it's actually Ingrid not Valeria.

But please let us know if we've made a mistake!  source and credit info Valeria Mazza in SI.

After looking into it a bit more closely, I believe you are correct. I had been so recently focussed on just getting the images posted that I had not been reviewing the sources closely enough. Thanks for your info!

• 2 weeks later...