Lolita

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ingrid is a very beautiful model. She was underated I guess...

Yes, agree. Ingrid sort of reminds me of Kathy Ireland that way. Ingrid is in 4 SI issues from 93-96 (though never the cover, and obviously Kathy had more success/popularity, and to compare, Valeria is in 2 SI issues, 96/cover & 97), but Ingrid never seemed to break in to editorial/fashion. Not like Valeria, all of Valeria's covers. Sort of like Kathy. Their careers, Ingrid and Kathy, seem sort of similar to me that way. Lesser, but similar. She's a good model.

If you do like Ingrid and ever see the 1996 Softkey Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar and Screen Saver CDROM (Rebecca Romijn cover, also with ~20 shots of Valeria), get it. It shows up on eBay occasionally. It's the source for a bunch of rare shots and videos, a couple with Rebecca Romijn. She's also in Glaviano's Sirens, but not that many shots.

Ingrid is a very beautiful model. She was underated I guess...

Yes, agree. Ingrid sort of reminds me of Kathy Ireland that way. Ingrid is in 4 SI issues from 93-96 (though never the cover, and obviously Kathy had more success/popularity, and to compare, Valeria is in 2 SI issues, 96/cover & 97), but Ingrid never seemed to break in to editorial/fashion. Not like Valeria, all of Valeria's covers. Sort of like Kathy. Their careers, Ingrid and Kathy, seem sort of similar to me that way. Lesser, but similar. She's a good model.

If you do like Ingrid and ever see the 1996 Softkey Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar and Screen Saver CDROM (Rebecca Romijn cover, also with ~20 shots of Valeria), get it. It shows up on eBay occasionally. It's the source for a bunch of rare shots and videos, a couple with Rebecca Romijn. She's also in Glaviano's Sirens, but not that many shots.

I have never seen the 1996 Softkey Sports illustrated Swimsuit.... CD Rom... I tried to find it on the internet without any success... I know there are a bunch of rare shots, outtakes... I didn't know that contains videos!! I can't buy anything at ebay because my credit card is not international... :( so sad.

I will be posting some scans of Caro Cuore in a while ( 2 o 3 days because I need time to do scans)