Bellazon

Predict your DEATH!

BlueEyedBaby

• 8 months later...

I don't know when but i know why! A giant group of Adriana Lima fans are going to come after me when one day I snap and let them all know what i really think of her.

hehe. But it won't be anytime soon, i'll keep my comments to myself for the time being.

Oh! And the KK fans are gonna help too...*grumble*ugly-as-hell*grumble*

I don't know when but i know why! A giant group of Adriana Lima fans are going to come after me when one day I snap and let them all know what i really think of her.

hehe. But it won't be anytime soon, i'll keep my comments to myself for the time being.

yeah, you are going DOWN!!! :laugh: :ninja:

Awww! Come on.... u love me though! :blink: :whistle: Okay...maybe thats just whishful thinking? j/k -lol- :laugh:

Edited by AnaBBarrosFan

Awww! Come on.... u love me though! :blink: :whistle: Okay...maybe thats just whishful thinking? j/k -lol- :laugh:

:laugh: aww i like you, but you're still going down... the Adriana cult has sent me on a mission :ninja:

hehehehe