Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

Sir Red, you incredulity surely knows no bounds! What is this smilie that soils my dear thread? What possible need is there for that hideously expressionless yellow obscenity in my thread? Such a blatant lack of care can only be answered with a suitably metaphoric slap in the face. Have at you!

Sir Red, you incredulity surely knows no bounds! What is this smilie that soils my dear thread? What possible need is there for that hideously expressionless yellow obscenity in my thread? Such a blatant lack of care can only be answered with a suitably metaphoric slap in the face. Have at you!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"you incredulity" is a rather shameful attempt at English phrasing! There is simply no rhythm or poetry in this most ungraceful of typographical abortions!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why that is quite amusing nyc_rocks. I think I shall have myself a good laugh now. Ha.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"you incredulity" is a rather shameful attempt at English phrasing! There is simply no rhythm or poetry in this most ungraceful of typographical abortions!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nyc_rocks is my hero!!!

Again, Mr. Red (your actions have led to the callous removal of your knighthood, Sirrah!), that smilie is almost as irritating as the small fat man outside my house attempting to gain entry to a noted eatery, but his efforts are humourously hampered by the rather constricting door frame that most elephants wouldn't have trouble with.

And as for my previous gaping typing error, I apologize most profusely, but as I'm sure you are aware, writing posts of such eloquence demands a disproportionately large amount of time, thus creating pressure upon the poster to post quickly. Any further mistakes committed by myself will be treated as harshly as if they were committed by another.

Oh my! I was a Knight?

That makes me regret including that smiley in my post now.

What if I remove the smiley from my post like so!

The smiley has been erased.

Just call me Mr. Ed from now on. Actually, people might confuse me with that talking horse.