Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952xg7qxz4czk1y44tcddkthe-company-is-heading-in-a-bold-new-dir

Spirit AeroSystems Whistleblower Dies After Sudden Infection | TIME

"

Joshua Dean, a former quality auditor at Boeing supplier Spirit AeroSystems who had flagged safety concerns and alleged misconduct by the aircraft manufacturer, died Tuesday after a sudden and severe infection.

Dean is the second Boeing-linked whistleblower to have died in the last two months as the company has come under heightened scrutiny.

Dean, who was 45 and lived in Wichita, Kan., was in good health before he began to experience trouble breathing about two weeks ago and went to a hospital"

I am considering not getting a haircut and wearing my hair as bangs from now on- I haven't done so since I was a kid but surprisingly I actually look better and significantly younger, like a 25 year old in a boyband lol.

All of this is by accident as I haven't been able to get a full haircut in 2 1/2 months.

This is also a trick that women do to look younger

Some little cup of alcohol cans help your mind in good way (of course, it depends if you are healthy, not do it taking some medicines or driving or another circumstances...)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.heraldo.es/noticias/salud/2018/02/05/el-consumo-reducido-alcohol-ayuda-cerebro-eliminar-toxinas-1222997-2261131.amp.html

:eyebrows:

:cain1:

^

I agree, money...$$$ 

There is no real source material for Gollum's quest, just like Amazon's ROP attempt.  

A gollum game came out last year-  a big failure and badly made. :