Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva
Thumbnail

gin

:rofl:

check this:

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gal...4633-35,00.html

Valentina Petrova? who's she?

anyway atleast she is featured in this, they showed just her, Petra, Gisele, Claudia, kate and Helen from models while there were half of fashion world :(

media pays too not much attention to models :(

maybe her father's name is Peter :rofl: :trout:

:rofl:

check this:

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gal...4633-35,00.html

Valentina Petrova? who's she?

anyway atleast she is featured in this, they showed just her, Petra, Gisele, Claudia, kate and Helen from models while there were half of fashion world :(

media pays too not much attention to models :(

maybe her father's name is Peter :rofl: :trout:

I'm pretty sure Russian sunames don't work like that.

I'm pretty sure Russian sunames don't work like that.

no, they don't. We have like 3 names here, first name (eg Valentina), last name (Zelyaeva) and third (patronymic) name that me make using our dad's name, if her father is Petr, her patronymic name should be Petrovna (and Petrovich if Valentina was Valentin, a guy I mean)

no, you're not :whistle:

:blink:

hahaha I was replying to betty 'Am I the only one to think so?'

but don't misunderstand, I really do like her and she's a great model,but I just find her face a bit too averige. not offending anyone... :)

I totally changed my mind... there is nothing average about her

Did you know that Valentina is married with a brazilian guy??? :laugh: She should live in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro, so I could see her in the beach every weekend :blush:

Pedro, I noticed that you have Anja Rubik's pic as part of your sig, but her name isn't mentioned in your list of favorites. What gives? If she was one of your favorites, you'd literally be the first person I've "met" who liked Anja, Val and Snejana (like me)!!!

Did you know that Valentina is married with a brazilian guy??? :laugh: She should live in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro, so I could see her in the beach every weekend :blush:

Pedro, I noticed that you have Anja Rubik's pic as part of your sig, but her name's isn't mentioned in your list of favorites. What gives? If she was one of your favorites, you'd literally be the first person I've met who liked Anja, Val and Snejana (like me)!!!

I didn't put her? :blink: OMG, I forgot, I forgot a lot of models, I'll put her now!!!!! :laugh: