Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva
Thumbnail

gin

Who are her ex-husband and fiancee (she has a new one?)

Nah, Idk if she changed her fiancee, but I doubt it :p she's been dating a Brazilian guy for some time now. His name is Luis, if I remember well.

And her husband was a Japanese-Brazilian guy. He had a tattoo with 2 names of Zeliaeva on his chest :| a huge one :|

Guest threelittlekittens

Oh ok thanks. Wonder what her ex-looks like. For some reason I was hoping it wasn't :o

Well as long as they're happy.

• 1 month later...
what's going on with Miss Valentina lately. She seems MIA :(

Oh my, I never remember to check what does MIA mean (goes to check at urbandictionary.com, haha)

I remember there were rumours that she's pregnant...but I don't think so...if she was, we would have at least one photo of her with a bigger belly by now....

Also...

I think she's not in new Ralph Lauren campaign :/ or if she is (because I don't remember for 100%), then the attention wasn't focused mainly on her, but on other girls.... like Tao Okamoto.

M.I.A = Missing in Action

:(

I hope we see something from her soon.

Yeah, now I know, I checked a few minutes ago :p

And I remember how surprised I was to see that she didn't opel Ralph last season....

I wonder is she still has the contract with the company. Hmm....

I checked tfs now to see if there's sth new on Val, but no, only some old RL photos...

She just did an editorial in Allure magazine.

Valentina has a pretty exclusive contract with Ralph Lauren that's worth millions so she doesn't have to work as much like doing runway. Also it's because the industry keeps bringing in newer, younger girls to compete with. She's smart that she doesn't need to do as much because during her marriage, she said she was going to quit but since she's been with Luis, she's still modelling :).

• 2 weeks later...