Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

The end of the article made me think of lonely Natalia. It said that when everyone was gone after the gala has ended, she turned to the one and only closest person - her mom, who tenderly stroke Natalia's tired head while Natalia smoked.

Wish she was not alone.

As you know the guy on the pics outside is Jamey Hargreaves, an active member of NHF. He still is a close friend of Justin. It cheers me up a little bit to see that Natalia and Justin still have common friends.

Thanks everyone for news, pics and videos.

I do not know... to me it rings a faint bell of reality, sadly.

Maybe because the two were at the same event where his ex was but sat away from her, kept distance (though, what else would you do about ex?).

Maybe because of the Scott's comment that they are together: "We're friends and we were together but I have no idea whether she's planning to get a divorce".

I think in the modern language "we are friends and together" means lovers. And Natalia has been stepping out with him quite frequently. Scott was in Moscow with her, right? I think, I saw him in the pictures. But to be honest with you, I do not see any sexual energy between them but they and Natalia personally might hide it very well now! She is no longer that innocent shining with happiness girl, she is an experienced woman.

Is this him right in front of the camera?

L13011488592096373_3.jpg

Pautinka I too opened big eyes at his "We're friends and we were together but I have no idea whether she's planning to get a divorce." But what proof do we have he really said that ? And even if he did, it can understate "we were together at some event". Anyway if he really had said that in a sexual meaning some time ago, medias would have printed it much quicker, as TheDarkNV points it out.

My opinion is that Natalia is alone for more than one year now, that she is extremly busy, mother of three and that she feels alone to be all by herself. She is entitled to have male friends, and even, if she is really is willing to, to have all the sexual experiences she wants. But it doesn't mean she has. Anyway, for some reason, I don't think she is in love with any of the guys english and russian medias try to associate her with. And no, I don't think she has any relationship with a man right now. I don't think she would without being in love, and even if she recently looked a little bit less sad than in the last months, I don't think she is in love.

Actually the "weird" and hopefull thing to me is that Natalia and Justin have split up more than one year ago, but unlike most of the similar separations, none of them ran into another relationship. As far as we know, both of them are "singles", or at least without any regular relationship, unless they are very discreet about it (which would be easier for Justin). Considering how much both of them are handsome/rich/famous and with a fullfilled social life, I find it pretty surprining.

And yes it is this guy on the left. And then ?

Natalia does not look to me IN LOVE at all either. Her eyes, which are so telling, are mostly sad, not shining. So I do not buy the rumors of her having another truly meaningful relationship. I did not clarify this.

Scott's comment merely shocked me but it is vague, I agree. I simply think that when people separate, especially with bitter feelings, they do random things. Even have brief affairs. We cannot know whether Natalia and Justin's separation was bitter or not but something tells me that it could not be entirely amicable.

But I do not agree that we would necessarily learn of Natalia or Justin's affairs if they existed from time to time. We have virtually no information of Justin's lifestyle - he is across the ocean and hemisphere, as far as I can tell he loves to party and have a drink and along those lines there are always possibilities for affairs. Natalia, being followed a great deal more, has to be more discrete if she wishes to have a relationship, and so she is.

We always come back to this guessing game and I just wish that they made a public statement :cain:

One more article about the Surreal Hat event in London (Russian Tatler) - there are pics of both Natalia and Tracy:

http://www.tatler.ru/vash_vihod/20879_zvez...hrase_id=102127

When he says they were together, referred to the event. It does not referred other situation. As I mentioned, if something had happened relevente in the event, not take 10 days to place the note.

I truly believe, that natalia would not have a relationship with someone of the same circle of friends ... Why are all friends with each other .. if she had something with Scott, I think it would lose some of their friends who are also friends of Justin ... James is friends with Natalie and Justin, and he seems friend with Scott, Chapman, etc ... For me they are just friends and nothing more.

The media like to invent, unfortunately I think that has been invented a History to Natalia very little Interesting with men's hahahahahahaha, if the media invent a history with a wealthy, more mysterious, more interesting, someone unknown I mean that is not the same circle of friends, I think that a photo giving a kiss on the cheek (greeting) would be enough to make us doubt at all hahahaha.

But that does not happen, and it has already been a year ... A year is a long time.

As Sunshine06 says: Natalia has the right to have male friends and that does not mean you have sex with them, I also think she does not leave with someone, as mentioned pautinka the eyes of Natalia's, sometimes so sad, she also said that feel alone and this statement is recent, if she was with someone or had a lover, she would not say that.

The declaration that she is lonely, is a cry of desperation to return with Justin or find someone tries to cure his loneliness.

And the statement made ​​some days ago in Russia, that in his country could be herself and pretend not... That could mean even more sadness.

they have declared, both have denied the separation (how far even the time and say otherwise) .. They have stated. I believe that a statement is not enough, for me, the rumors will stop when aparescan together or confirming the separation.

But already a year, wondering whether they are married or not ... One year.

But I do not agree that we would necessarily learn of Natalia or Justin's affairs if they existed from time to time. We have virtually no information of Justin's lifestyle - he is across the ocean and hemisphere, as far as I can tell he loves to party and have a drink and along those lines there are always possibilities for affairs.