Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Natalia at Etam show on January the 25 at the Ritz

I don't think she looked very pretty at the Etam Show... her face is so blah sometime and her hair :yuckky: ...is it just me ? She looks 35 year old to me!! I didn't like her clothes either...I preferred last year with her dress.

She looks SOOO different from what she used to look like in 2005 or 2004...Like she putted more effort on her look, I don't know...

post-20510-1264490542_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1264490924_thumb.jpg

Natalia at Etam show on January the 25 at the Ritz....

That..."bag"...Did she borrow it from Neva ? :blink:

and those shoes...terrble :ridinghorse:

I didn't get her bag either... And her pants... And the corset belt... The shoes are questionable here... The only thing I like on her is her bracelet.

I don't get why she dressed up like this...

I didn't get her bag either... And her pants... And the corset belt... The shoes are questionable here... The only thing I like on her is her bracelet.

jaja, agree. i actually love her kinda unic style,but as everyone sometimes she fails.

her pants are ok ...just all those things do not match together i think

jaja, agree. i actually love her kinda unic style,but as everyone sometimes she fails.

her pants are ok ...just all those things do not match together i think

Exactly.

I don't think she looked very pretty at the Etam Show... her face is so blah sometime and her hair :yuckky: ...is it just me ? She looks 35 year old to me!! I didn't like her clothes either...I preferred last year with her dress.

She looks SOOO different from what she used to look like in 2005 or 2004...Like she putted more effort on her look, I don't know...

Hmm,i can barely see the difference. Yeah,same hair,same hair colour. But she got older a bit, it's normal. She can't always look like a teen girl. She in her late 20's, and she's a mother of 3.

Btw, she doesn't wear tons of make up and still look fresh and pretty. That's what i like about her.

Hmm,i can barely see the difference. Yeah,same hair,same hair colour. But she got older a bit, it's normal. She can't always look like a teen girl. She in her late 20's, and she's a mother of 3.

Btw, she doesn't wear tons of make up and still look fresh and pretty. That's what i like about her.

I actually agree with adolf000000 here, I don't really see the difference. I even think she might look a little better now (not that she looked worse than, but still I like how she has changed), it would be weird if she stayed the same forever.