Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I want to show the article about Natalia’s new pregnancy. I’ve done the translating by myself, and it might contain thousands of mistakes…

Published May 25, 2006

The famous Russian top-model Natalia Vodianova is pregnant again.

Natasha, who visited Nizhny Novgorod with her husband recently, had organized splendid celebrations of her grandfather’s birthday. On this family holiday she hadn’t said that she was going to be a mother again. However, she said it to her grandmother later. Natalia’s husband, Justin, who had always dreamt of having many-many children, didn’t know about that. His wife was going to surprise him.

We should notice that Natalia has 4 years old son and 3 months old daughter. In spite of that Neva is very small she decided to give birth to other baby again.

- While I have a good shape, - she said to her grandmother

- We are all happy about that, - Larisa Gavrilovna said to “The Life” (this is trash Russian newspaper that was mentioned by me before). – My granddaughter is being examined by the doctor. She had the problems during the second pregnancy, so she doesn’t want it back.

<the end>

I guess if it was true her pregnancy would be quite noticeable now, because this article was published 7 month ago.

wow somebody is here too

me is very glad lol

what's about russian, i don't think i will be able, i've got what you have written in russian, and i know a little bit but actually i can't write well, are you russian?

thanks for translation: big job ;)

so her husband doesn't know that, her family doesn't know that, but this mag/newspaper knows that, even can quote what she said to her grandmom *stunned*

for me it sounds as totally rumour, nah i don't think she's preganant and if it was ppsted 7 months ago, we really would be sure now

i read in local newspaper that she has to earn money and take care of her family alone or something like that, but it's crap i guess too, her hubby is rich as far as i heard

there is so many strange things in this world =) It's awful but in Russia the major number of rumours concerning Natalia are of an sexual character... yuk8ss.gif so the rumour you've posted is nothing but a nice story =)

sexual character? what do you mean? i think it's obvious that she is straight, lol but it just shows that she is the star, that somebody creates such stories

thank you for the pics, she looks very fresh and natural in those ones

and i think that it's so nice that she did foundation, good that she didn't forget that other people are not in such good condition

btw my name is Egle and i'm from oh right it's written where i am from :laugh:

my name is Egle and i'm from oh right it's written where i am from

that's nice =)) I'm Alla :wave:

sexual character? what do you mean?

well...I can't write it there 'cause... :blush: but I'll just never understand why it's necessary to wade her precious name with mud :cry:

and i think that it's so nice that she did foundation, good that she didn't forget that other people are not in such good condition

and here goes another rumour! almost nobody in Russia didn't believe in her truly sincere incentives to make russian children's life better, and I heard phrases like this: "Oh, she doesn't care about children and Russia at all, she won't ever do something!". however, she did, and did it very well. I'm very proud of her; I hope her first children playground won't be destroyed...

thank you for the pics, she looks very fresh and natural in those ones

you can find more there, just look a little bit lower on that web-page. (looking through some pictures I realized that the photographer was a little bit drunk or something :blush: ; but on some pics she looks very touching)

and here goes another rumour! almost nobody in Russia didn't believe in her truly sincere incentives to make russian children's life better, and I heard phrases like this: "Oh, she doesn't care about children and Russia at all, she won't ever do something!". however, she did, and did it very well. I'm very proud of her; I hope her first children playground won't be destroyed...

??!! absolutely stunned :( i thought she's huge in Russia, i wonder why does it happening, i have never thought that she isn't sincere, even i didn't like her before very much :blush: i didn't think she isn't sincere. but i guess it's just some part of people think so, there are many people like you who believes in her

thank you for all pics!! she looks very down to earth

btw i know there are talks that we here don't like russians, but from my side i could say that it isn't truth, i perosnally dislike just Putin and his crew

i don't want to start here talking about politics just wanted that you'd know it

you're both welcome

thanks for the video! :wub: you know who sings than song?

Natalie Imbruglia, her song is credited in this vid if you look closer ;)

The song is called Identify, with Natalie Imbruglia, written by Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins, and belong to the movie Stigmata ! :wave:

thankS! ;)

but i guess it's just some part of people think so, there are many people like you who believes in her

there are, bless the Lord...and, what is the most striking, in spite of that she was suffering from poverty and humiliation in Russia, Natalia still love his native country and tries to make something good for it. I don't know why our people are so envious. I guess because it's very unusual for a russian girl to become famous by her own efforts...I watched the program about models in Russia, and I was really shocked, because so many beautiful and talanted girls end up with drug addiction and stuff like that (oh, this phrase sounds like Natalia's). model business here is not perspective and "model" is not actually the profession like it is in foreign countries.

Egle, I don't try to fear you with all this scary stories =)) there are people who adores Natalia much; some of them really started believing in the fairy-tale stories, when Natalia had made her first progress (and married very well). It's very interesting that Natalia, who is very kind and soft, believes that rich russians will definitely help her to build new playgrounds...I'm afraid they won't :(

i know there are talks that we here don't like russians, but from my side i could say that it isn't truth, i perosnally dislike just Putin and his crew

oh, it sounds so pleasant... :blush: thank you!! as for me I always loved all the Baltic States and the Balts expecially =) you are so pretty and your towns are so peaceful and beautiful... :blush:

I only know that the most famous Baltic model is Carmen Kass, she is an Estonian...

thank you for all pics!! she looks very down to earth

she does =))) I like her feature that she doesn't try to make a superwoman from herself...I remember the phrase Natalia said once: "Woman is not beautiful to man if she doesn't look natural"

thank you for scan!

model business here is not perspective and "model" is not actually the profession like it is in foreign countries.

really? but there are so many models from Russia: Eugenia Volodina, Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova, Vlada, Katja Shchekina etc etc

Natalia, who is very kind and soft, believes that rich russians will definitely help her to build new playgrounds...I'm afraid they won't :(

unfortunately i think the same, i think for them there is more important thing to buy a pen for 1 mln $

oh, it sounds so pleasant... :blush: thank you!! as for me I always loved all the Baltic States and the Balts expecially =) you are so pretty and your towns are so peaceful and beautiful... :blush:

you can't imagine how glad i am hearing this :hug:

I only know that the most famous Baltic model is Carmen Kass, she is an Estonian...

yes Carmen Kaas is the most famous and there is Inguna Butane, she's latvian, she has her thread here, very thin girl.

there aren't known models from Lithuania, actually here i dunno i guess nobody is intersted very much in modelling, there are few girls who made ads for gucci, chanell etc, but even i don't know them, here models who becomes known, the same moment quit modelling and start their own bisuness or go to television, or both lol. so they aren't know widely just in Lithuania, cos they are host of various tv shows

btw do you know any other gallery for Natalia except this one

http://www.nataliavodianova.net/Gallery/index.php

this is great, but i feel lack of some pics, for example pics from appearances or events, or other candids, i saw in mag very nice pic where she wears very beautiful white dress, looking like a princess or one more with red , satin dress, but i can't find them anywere, maybe it could be in this thread but to check all 58 pages - is exhausting job

if i didn't hear anythig from you today - happy new year! or wait do you have other calendar and new year or it is just with christmas? :/

but there are so many models from Russia: Eugenia Volodina, Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova, Vlada, Katja Shchekina etc etc

:blush: you know more than me =)) yeah, that's definitely true; I have meant that Russian girls are really valuable for the foreign agencies, but they have almost no opportunities if they stay in Russia. post-6857-0-1446057462-28996_thumb.gif

btw do you know any other gallery for Natalia except this one

as I know, the best russian Natalia's gallery is there, but it's just collection of the best pics.

i saw in mag very nice pic where she wears very beautiful white dress, looking like a princess or one more with red , satin dress

I remember some pics similar to your description, but I'm not sure that you mean it...please, explain in some details how she looks wearing these dresses, and I'll try to find it there ;)

Tiiu Kuik is Estonian also and she's a very good model

what companies she works with? :)

if i didn't hear anythig from you today - happy new year! or wait do you have other calendar and new year or it is just with christmas?

:blush: :blush: sorry post-6857-0-1446057462-3451_thumb.gif I thought that it's too eraly...but now I really want to congratulate you and all people who visits that forum =))

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! post-6857-0-1446057462-36504_thumb.gif post-6857-0-1446057462-4231_thumb.gif

thank you Harlequin

I remember some pics similar to your description, but I'm not sure that you mean it...please, explain in some details how she looks wearing these dresses, and I'll try to find it there

i've scanned them, those are bad but it possible to recognice

p1000077az1.th.jpgp1000080wi8.th.jpg

to Egle: I have some, I hope it will satisfy you =)) a big thank for the scans, she looks brilliant on the second pic :wub:

p.s. u tebya est' russkie zhyrnali? zdorovo! a otkuda?

to yohanna: thank you for scan! did you like Natalia's childhood pic?

post-6857-1167663835_thumb.jpg

post-6857-1167663896_thumb.jpg

post-6857-1167663955_thumb.jpg

post-6857-1167663971_thumb.jpg

post-6857-1167664472_thumb.jpg