Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I don't know if it has been already said here, but Natalia got the Givenchy fall 11/12 Campaign with Naomi Campbell, Mariacarla Boscono, Kristen McMenamy! (shot by Mert&Marcus) Hope it's not a rumour...

Me too I received the invitation via facebook, but I don't believe at all in that ! I think it's just for fun......and seems too beautiful to be real (and knowing the prices of the tables it would surprise me to get an invitation so easily...).

I love those pics, especially the B&W one...

Concerning the White fairy tale love ball invitations, I guess this is not serious... This kind of event is generally accessible to people who have a looooooooot of money, or to celebrities, etc... Anyway, I can't wait to see pics or videos of this fashion show!

There's a new pic of Nati on Etam.com:

post-39233-0-1446058407-11415_thumb.jpg

I hope we'll get it soon in HQ!

And I'm not sure this pic from the SS campaign has already been posted...

post-39233-0-1446058407-1512_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting!

Interesting but I am not sure how much it represents truly what she's into it - over the years she's always spoken for the brand she was a beauty embassador of at the moment (that she loves their products and that they are the best):L'Oreal, CK, now Guerlain...

Thanks to Ariti, I found this: Дорогое удовольствие July 2011 HQ cover + article :)

post-39233-0-1446058409-30043_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058409-32627_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058409-35844_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058409-3937_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058409-42794_thumb.jpg

Could someone translate this please? :blush:

We missed it, but Natalia was in ELLE spain June 2011 (photos by alex cayley, the same as the ones which were used for ELLE fr)

post-39233-0-1446058409-47396_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058409-49791_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058409-51186_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting. I have no time to do the detailed translation but here are a few main points that are new/ worthy of mentioning.

1. The very first Love Ball (2008) was the most successful one in terms of gathered money through auctioning and it has become the most successful charity event in the history of Russia up to date. I thought this was quite an achievement! $5,000 000.

2. Natalia did not want to discuss her personal life with an interviewer so the topic became fashion. She said that working in fashion has made her style, she knew nothing about style prior to working. The collaboration with CK was so thorough and impactful for her that now when she does not see herself billboards she gets nervous :)

3. she loves buying jewelry so much that it almost does not concern her that she does not get to wear all pieces :)

4. She loves fast shopping and also gets gifted constantly by friends-designers (R. Tisci in particular)

5. Hair - she still wishes for more hair, in fact a full mane (curly, thick) because her hair is thin and not abundant.

6. At the moment she loves to wear silk overalls with polka dots; long skirts over leather slim pants, and brogues. Heels are for special events.

7. Her new habits in light of global climate change? not buying a lot of stuff, getting by with what she already has (this refers to stuff for both her and her children).

sorry for any possible mistakes, guys - I am traveling with family at the moment ;)