Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you !! Interesting article...

And very telling.

It seems to me that Natalia hinted on differences that loomed too large for her and Justin. If one thinks about it, it was a fairytale and a good one, but they truly are different people, raised in absolutely different circumstances. That must leave a huge emotional print on their characters. Of course, we know more about Natalia's character - hard-working, giving, warm. She was put in those circumstances from the beginning. And Justin... well, it's a drastically different story and the article tells it. I trust he is a good person (he seems like one, from pictures and from what he had said about Natalia at various points) but still different, with different aspirations, which affect even raising newborns. She basically stated that Justin cannot support the family (which was meant, I believe, in the emotional way).

Anyways, I am glad that this article gives a fresh glimpse into Natalia's world.

Thank you so much for posting it!

I was also about to believe she would confess about some separation.

It was a very moving article ! She seems to be so human, full of feelings, seems to be so trustworthy.....

She says she has a loneliness she can't get rid off in spite of good people around her but I would like to add that she has a great amount of souls (fans souls lol) supporting her and just loving her at anytime :)

Sometimes I can feel that the destiny she has was made to show people a new kind of woman, a great model (not in the bellazon sense..) for new generations...I hope she is not too tired by this role-fate. I wish her to have a good private life too....she deserves it....but anyway, I'm just proud of her :wub: wondering which wonders will she accomplish in future for Russia. She already did a lot and already has her name forever engraved I think.

VOGUE Fashion Blog Author Interview Natalia Vodianova, a World Famous Model

Xun Zijing, VOGUE Fashion Net

There are various beauties, but Natalia is the one in flesh and blood.

In the Ritz Hotel, the Place Vendome, the crystal lamps flickered; outside the French window was a beautiful garden. This scenery set her off, as if she was in the picture. She laughed, pouted, frowned and pressed her forehead and something rippled in her deep blue eyes. When you look at her poster photo or salon photo, whether with mannish appearance or not, certain neutral handsomeness can be naturally found in her. However, when I watched her within 1m, a series of casual actions occurred to her, showing her smartness and charm, so attracting.

She dressed herself uniquely with a brown one-piece pantskirt with retro flowers, short yellow boots and a chammy gown. Due to her height and slimness, she seemed fairly handsome. With a black thin watch around her wrist and a big necklace around her neck, she was so kind. When all people were taking a group photo, her clothes just piled up beside her. She dragged several clothes randomly and threw them nearby, saying “Never mind.”

In terms of good-looking, attitude is more important than appearance. At the news conference, some journalists from Russia asked her questions in Russian; after listening to the questions carefully, she repeated the questions in English: ”Sorry, I think I should speak English so that everyone can understand me.” At that moment, all people had to fall into love with her.

On January 24, 2011, VOGUE.com.cn interviewed Natalia.

Q: As the image representative of Etam, how do you understand this brand?

A: This is a brand knowing about the heart of women. Her sexiness is based on many elements and women are most interested in each of them, colorful, interesting and lovely design and very comfortable texture. I like this feeling. Only when women feel at ease, they can discover their natural sexiness in the depth of their hearts, can’t they?

Q: You have endorsed many brands, and what methods do you use to reflect the uniqueness of different brands?

A: Oh, this question is really complicated. Er… what did I say? Before endorsement, I will fully understand the history of the brand and the story it intends to tell people, which is just like an actress reading a play. And then I interpret the brand in my own way.

Q: As a mother of 3 children, is it hard for you to go out for work?

A: You know it is really hard! (Laughing) My children were unwilling to let me leave home when they were small. So, I treated them as my friends and said that: “Mom will go out for work, this is very important to me. And I told them when I would come back. When you talk with your children very sincerely, they are sure to understand you. Now, my children often say to me that Mom is going out for work, but she will come back after work.

Q: Generally, when you want to buy new clothes for yourself, what would you select?

A: I’m a lucky woman! My friends as designers with uncommon brilliance well favor me, so they always give away many beautiful clothes to me. In addition, I was often attracted by some outstanding designs. When I touched those light and soft fabrics with my hand, a scene always came to my mind –someday in the future, my daughter would dress up beautifully for a party with her friends, and everybody would say: “Oh, my god, your dress is really beautiful. Then, she would run her fingers through her hair with great pride and said: “Of course, I found it in my mother’s wardrobe! Well, when imaging that, my eyes are about to brim with tears! I hope my clothes can be enough classic and intriguing and that even I can share them with my daughter.

Q: Among the shooting experiences for you appearing on the VOGUE covers for different countries, which experience is most unforgettable to you?

A: It is a very wonderful memory for me appearing on the cover of VOGUE CHINA! That cooperation was fairly pleasant, all cooperative personnel had a good time together and the photos taken were excellent! Later, I heard that all magazines in that issue were sold out a few days after they were on the market; and additional ones were printed, which let me feel very proud. You know, the additional printing of magazines is not frequent!

Q: The Chinese New Year is coming, could you say something to your Chinese fans?

A: Er… I wish the Chinese people could keep the current active living attitude. They are in a great time where the nation is developing rapidly and many conceptions are changing. On the one hand, this is a great matter; on the other hand, it is very hard to keep personal living attitude in such time. I wish all could tightly hold own attitude and take efforts to live abundantly and happily.

ANV

"Stealth Media Group has just posted a new version of the movie poster on their Belle du Seigneur page.

And it's a wrap: the movie is in-post production. Delivery date was set for the summer of 2011."

I'm confused: delivery date is the date when the movie is expected to be ready, I suppose? Or is it the date when it will be be shown to selected audiences (like in festivals)? Because the release date is when it premieres in theaters. :dontgetit:

20110202StealthMediaGroup01.jpg