Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I'd love to be wrong but I'm pretty sure Justin won't show up at the Love Ball this year. Natalia and Justin live completely apart for about one year. I don't even know if they have direct contact (phone or anything), no hint of it. And Justin living in Uruguay doesn't even welcome their children for the school holidays :(

About the Tom Ford store opening, Natalia is gorgeous, but I feel unconfortable about her dress, it is soooooooo shameless, I'm a bit schocked, I wonder what she is looking for showing up dressed up in such a way, especially without a male companion on her arm. I'm affraid she is feeling very alone and a bit desperate. I hope I'm completely wrong. And I am all the more unconfortable for young Lucas. It's great for him to go to some events like this, but not to assume the role of his mother's man, it's too much asking to such a little guy in my opinion, especially as he is, from Natalia's mouth, "very sensitive". Other people look on his mom must be very heavy for him. Again, just my opinion.

I'd love to be wrong but I'm pretty sure Justin won't show up at the Love Ball this year. Natalia and Justin live completely apart for about one year. I don't even know if they have direct contact (phone or anything), no hint of it. And Justin living in Uruguay doesn't even welcome their children for the school holidays :(

About the Tom Ford store opening, Natalia is gorgeous, but I feel unconfortable about her dress, it is soooooooo shameless, I'm a bit schocked, I wonder what she is looking for showing up dressed up in such a way, especially without a male companion on her arm. I'm affraid she is feeling very alone and a bit desperate. I hope I'm completely wrong. And I am all the more unconfortable for young Lucas. It's great for him to go to some events like this, but not to assume the role of his mother's man, it's too much asking to such a little guy in my opinion, especially as he is, from Natalia's mouth, "very sensitive". Other people look on his mom must be very heavy for him. Again, just my opinion.

Rodarte diner at Los Angeles on the 23rd of february.

I correct myself, I thought people would be a little bit more extravagant for Tom Ford opening store but I watched a bunch of pictures of the people at the party - they were very normal compared to Natalia...

rodartedinner.jpg

Sunshine I hope Natalia is ok and really wish Justin is not that indifferent towards his family as you said...in a way we can't know what are their interactions (facebook is not enough to know :p ). I can't really measure how hard it may be for her to endure this obvious separation...cause they were the couple fairy-tale, they probably believed a lot of things together, and made people like me believe, hope........... I hope, if the page really turned with him, that she finds someone else for her balance.

Despite the very fatal make up and outfit she still has this surprised little girl expression on some photos !

Am I the only one to notice her upper lip look strange ? Maybe it's just a shadow.