Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I don't know, but for a person who learned English mainly by communicating its kind of weird to put 'strict transliteration'. I mean that average person ( at least from what I see on daily bases in the internet) would write ' Plohomu nachalu plohoj konets'. IMHO the person who wrote that facebook statement isn't a native Russian speaker. :p

I have no idea whose helmet it is. From the size I would rather say it's a small child helmet. But if Viktor came biking, I suppose he was not driving :laugh:. And Natalia and Lucas would have come by another way ? :blink:

This actually made realize that only Lucas in on these pictures (and he often accompanies her on longer trips). So perhaps it is possible that Neva and Viktor are at home with their father... Wishing Natalia tons of luck with her family.

I have no idea whose helmet it is. From the size I would rather say it's a small child helmet. But if Viktor came biking, I suppose he was not driving :laugh:. And Natalia and Lucas would have come by another way ? :blink:

This actually made realize that only Lucas in on these pictures (and he often accompanies her on longer trips). So perhaps it is possible that Neva and Viktor are at home with their father... Wishing Natalia tons of luck with her family.

Have a better look Pautinka : Viktor IS on two of the pictures ;)

If you look closely in one of the pics, you'll see little Victor peeking his head through. ;)

But yeah, who knows where her husband is? It's just speculation at this point. Hell, she may even be keeping him out of sight to help her acting career. A single actress is a lot more attractive to the public eye (we men like to pretend we have a chance :laugh:) and I'm sure her publicist knows this.

http://zn.by/natalya-vodyanova-%C2%ABmoi-m...body%C2%BB.html

don't know regarding the trustworthiness of the article but let me briefly summarize the general idea behind it. they claim that Natalia thinks that her husband deserves some free time and some freedom (????). Article also says that 'as time passes by it gets harder and harder to love a man who didn't earn a penny in his life and didn't find a power (or simply didn't want to try) to express himself (especially for Nata who is so ambitious and hardworking) . at the same time it says that even though everything isn't as smooth as it could be , they are still working on their relationship . article implies that they decided to spend some time apart from each other ( don't know how one implies another I guess they want some time to test their feelings?). sorry for the mess but kinda hard to summarize three pages in three sentences, may be someone from our russian-speaking friends will put in some effort and translate it properly... ;)

http://zn.by/natalya-vodyanova-%C2%ABmoi-m...body%C2%BB.html

don't know regarding the trustworthiness of the article but let me briefly summarize the general idea behind it. they claim that Natalia thinks that her husband deserves some free time and some freedom (????). Article also says that 'as time passes by it gets harder and harder to love a man who didn't earn a penny in his life and didn't find a power (or simply didn't want to try) to express himself (especially for Nata who is so ambitious and hardworking) . at the same time it says that even though everything isn't as smooth as it could be , they are still working on their relationship . article implies that they decided to spend some time apart from each other ( don't know how one implies another I guess they want some time to test their feelings?). sorry for the mess but kinda hard to summarize three pages in three sentences, may be someone from our russian-speaking friends will put in some effort and translate it properly... ;)

I read the article and while the quality of journalist's writing is good I do not believe this story. Who in the right mind would be sharing her dialogue with her husband with press? especially the one about divorce. I personally think that this is the magazine's take on the rumors surrounding Natalia's pending divorce and I think it is a good guess. I think it is highly likely that Justin got tired of being viewed as Natalia's constant support system and that they may be giving it a trial separation but there is no way that Natalia decided to share explicitly this information in detailed form. It is possible that since Justin has not been exactly supporting his family (it was Natalia's role) that he wants to figure out what to do and she is letting him. This is my personal opinion only.

Thank you for the article, Notami!