Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

It doesn't look like her in the first pic of post 7369.

She seems to be the favourite of all designers of the world...I guess it's a good thing, but sometimes I wonder : who Natalia Vodianova is really becoming..?.....lol sorry...

how do you mean this, Eos? My opinion is that people must be responding to her personality that is very engaging.

It doesn't look like her in the first pic of post 7369.

She seems to be the favourite of all designers of the world...I guess it's a good thing, but sometimes I wonder : who Natalia Vodianova is really becoming..?.....lol sorry...

she looks yummy-yummy there :laugh: i do miss teen look of hers. and i wonder what do you mean with the second line?

She looks really fabulous with Ricardo Tisci, I really love her like that too, so classy...she can be a different woman for each appearance.

I meant that, in the past, she seemed to be more shy, more accessible. Now she is more like a star and seems to be distant, not showing off too much I hope ! (even if she is allowed...). Maybe I have this impression because it's a long time I didn't listen to her being interviewed ( a real one, not like the one after Cavalli show) and saying nice things she really thinks, learning more about her personality and what she wants to do next, in short, simply feeling closer to her ! But I understand nothing is new for the moment, no new etam collection, no new movie, no new love ball....I think pics are not enough for me :blink: