Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

^ Dirt poor means very poor, which is in fact the truth. Besides, not much of what you say makes sense, seeing as you're always carping about something or other,

Anyhoo, I'm glad he's actually doing something rather than, well, do nothing. I don't care how rich people are, but those that don't work annoy me.

i know what it means.

And i will say whatever i want to say. It's not ur business,"dear",ok?

Oh, she's wonderful here! Thanks! ;) Natalia, you're magnificent, don't you forget it!!!

The things written about her private life even if true don't matter as long as she's happy with how everything in her life is... she's got her kids and fortunately doesn't need to worry how to get by... everything else will come to its place 'cause she's a great person :wub:

Thank you, Teo, for your amazing pic. :kiss::heart: Natalia is insanely beautiful on it (as she is everytime)! :wub: But it reminds me a lot her last editorial for Vogue China (and it's not a bad thing, cause she was just incredible in it -maybe one of her most beautiful editorial IMO). I just hope we'll see new work of Natalia in Vogue Korea, and not only the same pics! I need to see more of her! :) :yes:

Oh, she's wonderful here! Thanks! ;) Natalia, you're magnificent, don't you forget it!!!

The things written about her private life even if true don't matter as long as she's happy with how everything in her life is... she's got her kids and fortunately doesn't need to worry how to get by... everything else will come to its place 'cause she's a great person :wub:

Don't care about all these rumors, cordeliaeugenia! :flower: These are just rumors! Nobody here knows Natalia, so, nobody can say what she does/thinks/made/wants in her private life (and in "private life", there is the word "private"). People always need to talk about things they don't know, especially if they can say something bad or naughty. The only important thing is Natalia's work. :)

Thank you, Maryna! :hug: These two pics are really breathtaking... Natalia is perfect from head to toes! :wub::heart:

I think it's two outtakes cause they are on the Vogue Korea website before publication. So, it means that the editorial probably reserves us others surprises! Can't wait! :fun: