Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

There is always many models! I hope she will be with my fav, Miranda, like the last year! They were so so cute together, like two sisters! I'm so excited! And I think Natalia will wear an improbable and funny dress (as in every appareance... love this girl... :wub: )

I'd love to know what she will wear? Maybe Vuitton because of her new campaign? Hope there will be many others models, like last years too...

I wonder if Justin will come as well... Hope he does.

He is not on the list, whereas other couples are listed as couples...

I'd love to know what she will wear? Maybe Vuitton because of her new campaign? Hope there will be many others models, like last years too...

Last year he accompanied her, was not mentioned in the notes, neither in the photos(I think only one) and he was at his side. <_< <_<

possibly in the list only mentions the famous. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Last year he accompanied her, was not mentioned in the notes, neither in the photos(I think only one) and he was at his side. <_< <_<

We'll see very soon :)

We'll see very soon :)

that's true

MOEDERDAG 2010 TOPMODEL NATALIA VODIANOVA NIEUWSTE SUPPORTER (BUGABOO)RED

Go and good things happen with (BUGABOO) RED

BUGABOO RED viert Moederdag 2010 groots met hun nieuwste RED supporter Natalia Vodianova. Het internationale topmodel, zelf moeder van 3 kinderen, is in Londen op iconische wijze geschoten door beroemd fotograaf Mary McCartney.BUGABOO is de eerste partner van product RED die 1% van de totale omzet afdraagt aan the Global Fund voor de bestrijding van AIDS voor moeders en kinderen in Afrika.

Translation:

MOTHER 2010 TOPMODEL Natalia Vodianova LATEST SUPPORTER (Bugaboo) RED

Go and good things happen with (Bugaboo) RED

Bugaboo RED celebrates Mother's 2010 big with their newest fan RED Natalia Vodianova. The international supermodel, mother of three children, was in London on iconic shot by famed photographer Mary way McCartney.BUGABOO is the first partner of RED products to 1% of total revenue pays for the Global Fund to fight AIDS for mothers and children in Africa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalia Vodianova stödjer Bugaboo Red

Bugaboo RED-partnerskapet får hjälp från modellen Natalia Vodianova som tidigare stöttat en lång rad välgörenhetsändamål.

Bugaboo RED-partnerskapet etablerades den 1 oktober 2009 och stödprogrammet (RED) är grundat av Bono och Bobby Shriver. Genom partnerskapet skänker Bugaboo en procent av företagets intäkter till The Global Fund, som hjälper till att finansiera aidsprogram I Afrika.

Nu får partnerskapet hjälp från modellen Natalia Vodianova för att fira Mors Dag och för att stötta The Global Fund. Som varumärke arbetar Bugaboo ständigt med att stödja mammor och deras situation i samhället och Natalia Vodianova representerar de unga, trendiga och framgångsrika mammorna i vår generation.

Hon är, enligt Bugaboo, ett exempel på en kvinna som kan kombinera en karriär som en av modeindustrins ledande supermodeller med ett liv som engagerad trebarnsmamma.

För att hjälpa Bugaboo har Natalia medverkat till en fotoserie med den välkända engelska fotografen Mary McCartney. Natalia har tidigare stöttat en lång rad välgörenhetsändamål och Bugaboo Red kampanjen ligger henne nära hjärtat.

- Jag var angelägen att börja arbeta för Bugaboo, eftersom jag känner att företaget har en uppriktig vilja att hjälpa mödrar och barn över hela jorden och det är ett viktigt budskap att ge på Mors Dag, säger Natalia Vodianova.

Translation:

Natalia Vodianova supports Red Bugaboo

Bugaboo RED partnership may help the model Natalia Vodianova has previously supported a wide range of charitable purposes.

Bugaboo RED partnership was established on 1 October 2009 and support program (RED) is founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver. Through partnership Bugaboo donate one percent of its revenue to the Global Fund, which helps finance AIDS programs in Africa.

Now get help from the partnership model Natalia Vodianova to celebrate Mother's Day and to support the Global Fund. As the brand Bugaboo working constantly to support mothers and their situation in society and Natalia Vodianova represent the young, trendy and successful mothers of our generation.

She is, according to Bugaboo, an example of a woman who can combine a career as one of the fashion industry's leading super-models with a life dedicated mother of three.

To help Natalia Bugaboo has contributed to a series of photographs by the renowned English photographer Mary McCartney. Natalia has previously supported a wide range of charitable purposes and Bugaboo Red campaign is close to her heart.

- I was anxious to start working for Bugaboo, because I feel that the company has a genuine desire to help mothers and children across the globe and it is an important message to give on Mother's Day, "said Natalia Vodianova.

post-36396-1272906907_thumb.jpg :laugh:

She became THAT famouse cause he married her

ten years ago, today: she is the famous.

Thank you Justin that you made our vegetable vender a princess. :heart:

That's your opinion.

I value in Natalia all your work, dedication, effort and desire, everything she does, it is now she's rich, famous and a topmodel.

I prefer to speak the of present.

For me it is matter over, goodbye.

That's your opinion.

I value in Natalia all your work, dedication, effort and desire, everything she does, it is now she's rich, famous and a topmodel.

I prefer to speak the of present.

For me it is matter over, goodbye.

What about her fairy-tail? Every issue "yelled" about that amazing fairy-tail "Cinderella became princess". AND EVERYONE STILL SPEAKS ABOUT IT. Which is normal and cool. No Justin, no fairy-tail.

U just know that i'm right but u don't want to agree.